Hmm... playing against actual people...

Sgt Schultz

What an interesting concept. I vaguely recall interacting with humans in Combat Mission.

I've had my head stuck in the editor since CMBN release. Played against my own(and others') AI plans for so long that my brain has turned to mush.

Break time!

------------------

STRIKE NOW, while I'm still confused.

CMBN PBEM only please. At least one file per day in evenings during the week. Maybe two if you get right back to me.

I can slam 'em on weekends. Speed PBEM is fun. Keeps the adrenaline flowing.

Preferred Conditions - Of course these can be discussed. I want to sort of ease into the baby pool again.

I would prefer a Medium combined arms American Attack, with me as German defender. Enough depth to make mistakes, not so much to be unwieldy.

You don't bring a dozen Kmart Rockets-o-Doomâ„¢, and I won't paste your setup zone with 120mm Mortars... deal? :)

Any rarity you prefer.

Any time/date/weather.

Mixed buy. I actually prefer very balanced combined arms, so no worries that I will get uber gamey. You want to bring 100 LMG teams and a Sherman... go ahead... been there seen that... killed it. :D

Village, Town, Hilly wooded terrain... you pick the map. I don't care if you have played it before. Please no open steppes or dense urban.

PM me and we can discuss, or you can just have a file ready and we can jump right in.

----------------

Fire Frei!