Wego in campaign

HintJ

I've only recently gotten CMA. I really like it, and I think CMA is a better fit for the CMx2 engine than CMSF itself.

I'm just starting the first campaign. I'm torn between TB and RT. I prefer to use TB if possible. As usual, there are the problems inherent w/TB--having squads run into problems in the first few seconds and relying on TacAI for the rest of the turn, especially when attacking.

Has anyone played much of the campaigns in TB mode? I found that in the NATO campaigns, the difficulty was too high for wego, and I was wondering how well TB mode fits in CMA.

BTW, I'm very excited to head about Fredrocker's campaign, and I think he prefers wego, so that's a good sign.

It all depends on the scenario. I tend to play everything WEGO, though it may make more sense to play the smallest scenarios in RL with pausing.

But, I enjoy the challenge of issuing orders that have to take into account contingencies for 60 secs. In WEGO one has to be a lot more cautious and do more recon.