...and the Stuarts

Fuser

• 7 years later...
On 9/6/2011 at 10:31 AM, Fuser said:

Ok guys, I have finished the first batch of Shermans, the M4 with 75mm gun, Rhino version included. Uploading as I speak. Hope they will be available in the evening, (European Time).

The M20 Armored Utility car has been modded too.

Hope that you like them.

Preview5.jpg

Now available on CMMODSIII, thanks to @Holman, officially known as the Guardian of the past treasures, to me at least.

@Fuser you are a god!

Hey guys, if you do know other Aris' mod that are missing, please add them to >the list< .

Operation Aris' Ark is slowly, but steadily, passing all its touch type objectives ;)

On 2/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, Erwin said:

Actually would love to use that "Ark" name for the effort to recover all lost mods.  Very appropriate.

9 hours ago, CMFDR said:

Erwin I'm looking forward for your trip to the UK then. ;)

Yes, @Erwin is providing a great service to the community by collecting, preserving and providing hundreds of unique Mods to CMMODS.  Most, maybe all, of these mods would have been forever lost to the community if not for Erwin's hoarder like instincts :).  And now (I think) he is going to leave on a great quest to personally transport said mods across the big pond from the new world back to the old.  How many suitcases and carry on bags does it take to hold hundreds of mods? ;)  

+3 up votes to Erwin, preserver of mods, and good luck on your quest. 

@Bootie if you see Erwin buy him a drink for me.  I'll buy you one in return next time you're in the rural Midwest :D.     

Edited by MOS:96B2P

2 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

hold hundreds of mods?

Uh...  Tens of thousands of mods.  Hoping to cram em in just one of those ship containers.  But, MAERSK says it may require two.  But that's ok.  I ship mods regularly and get a discount.

Re drink.  This one would be good. Thank you...

https://www.gifttree.com/p3/21565/dom-perignon-p2-2000-gift-1?refer=gapla&amp;mrkgcl=1226&amp;mrkgadid=3312145824&amp;adpos=1o2&amp;creative=296945453932&amp;device=c&amp;matchtype=&amp;network=g&amp;gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2cPw4sys4AIVKB6tBh2oDgCSEAQYAiABEgLblfD_BwE

Edited by Erwin

• 2 weeks later...