...and the Stuarts

Fuser

At the amazing rate you are producing these xnt mods we should run a book on when you will have completed every vehicle in CMBN. I hope you know how much the community appreciates what you are doing.

Um... can we see more rust/blood wooden handle wear on the brand new-looking axe and other tools plz.

this work is incredible....really. Ive toched the ocasional armoured vehicle, and I remember the armor feeling nothing like i expected, all jagged etc. After looking at these mods that make the armor look so much like the ones ive seen, makes me remember the feeling, wow.

Thanks para, at the moment most of them are only available at the Repository. I will make Mod Packs (Halftracks, Panthers, Tigers,...etc) and upload therm to CMMODS when I finish all vehicles.

P.S: I have been trying to create bullet holes with alpha channels but don´t know if they are really convincing, could be useful for future versions, holes and metal rips,...removed Schürzen..

Portapapeles01-7.jpg

Just a weird little aside: The only place all this beautifully modded dirt on vehicles would be *less* realistic, perhaps, is for jeeps in units of the US 29th Infantry Division. Apparently the commander of the 29th had a pet peeve about dirty jeeps -- he would go so absolutely ravingly ballistic whenever he saw an unwashed jeep -- even on the battlefields -- that all his subordinate commanders were hypervigilant about keeping jeeps clean lest the commander happen to spot one somewhere. Oh, and he was also nuts about unfastened chinstraps on helmets. Patton was anal about troops not wearing their leggings, I think, too. Go figure.

First steps at weathering Shermans. This will take a long time. I want to do a reasonable good job on them. Only hull has been weathered, (turret remains untouched) and it´s far from finished even on that single BMP. You won´t get any news for a while since I will lose Internet connection for some days...I hope the wait will be worth it.

BetaSherman.jpg