New file at the Repository: The Samti deposit raid (2011-07-28)

--Sound of howling wind and a coffin lid opens--

No H2H in this one. I hope I'm not wasting my time posting this, but now it will be on the Repository for good.

Description:

Stop the Mujahideen from getting away with the trucks from the Samti deposit. (Play as Red vs. Blue AI only)

The scenario should be posted on the Repository within a couple days, watch for the link. You can edit it to make it H2H. Enjoy.

--Coffin lid closes--

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--Sound of howling wind and a coffin lid opens--

No H2H in this one. I hope I'm not wasting my time posting this, but now it will be on the Repository for good.

Description:

Stop the Mujahideen from getting away with the trucks from the Samti deposit. (Play as Red vs. Blue AI only)

The scenario should be posted on the Repository within a couple days, watch for the link. You can edit it to make it H2H. Enjoy.

--Coffin lid closes--

Thanks you have been very kind.

One last question: no H2H because it lacks the briefing or the score and forces is very unbalanced?

Thanks you have been very kind.

One last question: no H2H because it lacks the briefing or the score and forces is very unbalanced?

You're welcome. There is a detailed briefing for the Red side only as that is how the mission is meant to be played. There are fewer Soviet forces on the map, but they have off-map assets in order to deal with the escaping trucks effectively. It would make a good H2H mission, with the Mujahideen player trying to get all his trucks to escape while the Soviet player does his best to destroy them. I have no idea how much time it would take to convert the mission to a H2H but like I said, feel free to do so. The original author preferred to play solo from the Red side - so that's how he designed the mission.

• 8 months later...