ToW 2 Africa Cheat Win Mission

airfighter55

I have a problem to go forward to the next mission without play it completely.

In the game ToW 2 Kursk I can program a key for win mission to come to the next mission.

Can you give advice to manage this with the game ToW 2 Africa ??

It is possible also like in ToW Kursk to disable Selection Indicator ( Circle around the unit ) ??

I would be very grateful for answer and advice !

airfighter55

You should be able to progress & alter icons if you use these settings in 'Game Options' -

Ignore Campaign Loss — If this option is enabled, you will be able to progress further into the campaign even if you lose a battle.

Show Icons — If this option is enabled, unit icons will be shown above all units. Otherwise unit icons will be shown only above the selected units.

(From the manual)

Thank you for reply !

The Problem is, that I can not manage a keymapping for win mission at the beginning of a mission like in the game ToW 2 Kursk.

Is there a possibility to do it in ToW 2 Africa ?

So you can come very fast to the next mission without playing all missions before completely !

Is there a solution ?

All the best for all experts

airfighter55

You can do that by modifing the triggers inside the mission.

If you are interested, I can explain.

Otherwise, just send all your units to the ennemies, wait for one hour, and comme back, you will probably lose the mission, so you can go to the next one.

Thank you, ARZOK !!

I am very interested in your suggestion to modify the triggers! But you know, I am not a IT expert. Perhaps you can explain.

Another question please: Is it possible to disable the circles around the units ?

Best wishes airfighter55

Thank you very much, Arzok !

Sorry, but how can I open the mission with the mission editor? And how can I open the trigger initmission ?

Which instruction I have to write exactly and where is the place I have it to write?

Best wishes and thank you for advice airfighter55

Open the folder F:\programme\Theatre of War 2\MissionEditor

Inside, you will find the file "editor.exe", to launch the mission editor.

And you will find "Mission_Editor.mht", that explain how the mission editor is working.

You will find what you need in this document (triggers...).

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo Arzok,

I open a mission with mission editor, but I can find only the trigger "init" not "initmission".

I think perhaps there is a possibility to open a mission without playing the mission before? Can I open a mission for playing with the editor? Or can I change a folder so that I can play every mission? You have advice? airfighter55

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sneaksie,

Thank you so much. It works very well now. But I can not start next mission. No diary of next mission. Have I to change or add a trigger or a file ? ( In init or in the users folder-keys, settings,version,game-) ? Or have I to add a trigger loss mission?

Would be very grateful for help. All the best airfighter55