The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuka, aren't you supposed to be a plane that goes down over the Pacific ... or maybe the Atlantic, hell I don't care, it could be the Adriatic for all of that, the important thing is that it goes down over a large body of water and you're on board.

Isn't he supposed to be telling us his flight number so we can forward the anonymous tips to the department of homeland security.

Ha, Germanboy is trying to be funny.

They actually did a study (I heard this on NPR, so you KNOW it's true) to see which European country was the least funny and it turned out to be the Germans.

I want to get paid for doing studies that are nothing more than foregone conclusions. Pay me big bucks and I'll tell you that water's wet, Emrys is old and Seananchai is a non-turn sending ninny.

It works better if you insult THEM, not yourself. Otherwise SOD OFF !
Ah it's like the good old days lads, when the SSNs are taunting each other for the greater glory of the CessPool.

Of course they're not doing it very well, but it does take time I suppose.

Joe

I would love to throw my hat in the ring and try my hand at a human. Though, the AI does trounce me on occasion. Be wary, I may fail miserably and sully your honor by association.

Oh dear, someone failed to close the door again and some vermin has leaked in. Probably Stuka as it makes him more comfortable to have somebody on his level.

Michael

So Boo, you got the cahonies yet to play a PBEM

Boo, I don't think he is trying to speak Spanish at all. I think he is asking if you have found any California Honeys to PBEM with. His concern is actually rather touching, if a bit creepy.

Maybe old Unka Stukie is into twittering and sending large e-mail attachments to strange women on the internet. Seems he may have a little Anthony Weiner in him.