The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, Germanboy is trying to be funny.

Its like someone who cannot be funny trying to be funny or somefink. I've run out of creative juices today. Oh, the irony.

edit: Sorry bout that Andy. We did miss you since you are our favorite German person. Just the memories of you in the lederhosen doing the chicken dance is enough to remind us what sort of jovial soul you are.

Weren't you like... really old when I last posted? So that would make you either ancient, or a zombie.

Or, considering your posting history, an ancient zombie.

All the best

Andreas

Andreas you're quite right ... it's been a long time ... not long enough mind you but long.

Joe

Stoat, laying down on the job again I see, Father Pfleger got you lighting candles or sumfink?

Sure, let's pick on the young and virile individuals who are out enjoying life for not maintaining a constant vigilance over this board, whereas the innumerable old timers who fill their time giving voice to these small shouts in an attempt to convince themselves that this is not, in fact, the long decline ... go blameless.

Also, I'm not from Chicago. The clergy in these parts restrict their molestations to varying forms of livestock, as the good Lord intended.

I'm a getting sneeksy on you to Stukesy old boy, don't you worry about that.

If by that you mean the green question marks manhoovering around my far left flank, I got you covered old....twit.

So i'll see your sneeksy and raise you another sneeksy. You remember the Stug you shot up? Well I had to chase the crew over several counties with a halftrack but I finally caught up and convinced them what a gormless ponce you are and delivered them right back to their vehicle. The Stug lives!

So the moral of this story is...if you want a job done half arsed, get Speedy on the case.

Stuka, aren't you supposed to be a plane that goes down over the Pacific ... or maybe the Atlantic, hell I don't care, it could be the Adriatic for all of that, the important thing is that it goes down over a large body of water and you're on board.

But to prove that I'm not completely heartless, I'd want everyone else to survive and to have actually listened to the safety instructions.

Needless to say you'll have been four sheets to the wind at that point and you'd still be rummaging around in the overhead compartment for your suntan lotion when the water floods the cabin ...

Joe

I liked this post so much that I'll post it again:

Now Joe Shaw. I know you find it disheartening to see so many, oh so many, of your clanketi-clanks burning, their insides sprayed with the gore of the former occupants jellified innards, limbs scattered haphazardly on the ground around them, the crying and wailing and gnashing of the teeth of the few unlucky men still under your command, all of them waiting for yet another monstrous doom to befall them like some pre-biblical purge meted out by the angry gods that stalked outside the caves and beneath the trees when the world was dark.

But just ignore that, and send me a gawdam file.

I liked this post so much that I'll post it again:

Now Joe Shaw. I know you find it disheartening to see so many, oh so many, of your clanketi-clanks burning, their insides sprayed with the gore of the former occupants jellified innards, limbs scattered haphazardly on the ground around them, the crying and wailing and gnashing of the teeth of the few unlucky men still under your command, all of them waiting for yet another monstrous doom to befall them like some pre-biblical purge meted out by the angry gods that stalked outside the caves and beneath the trees when the world was dark.

But just ignore that, and send me a gawdam file.

Oh please, as if you have the intelligence to post something NEW ... talk about lazy.

Joe