The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

Bah, I blame the game not having my vehicles follow the movements I plot for them.

Same thing happened to me....I believe Stuka has hacked the game somehow and is able to adjust the movement orders of his opponent's units.

I have already sent the game file to BF so they can analyze, and then suggest a suitable punishment.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By that I take it you are in 'Merika ?

Please refer to the USA with its proper name.

"Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave"

Stuka and the Lovely Mrs Stuka will soon find out what that truly means. After I have wined and dined them, and spiked their after dinner drinks, then will come the real fun. Has anyone seen "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" recently. Ooops....Ive already revealed too much, this was all supposed to be a surprise.

Please refer to the USA with its proper name.

"Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave"

Stuka and the Lovely Mrs Stuka will soon find out what that truly means. After I have wined and dined them, and spiked their after dinner drinks, then will come the real fun. Has anyone seen "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" recently. Ooops....Ive already revealed too much, this was all supposed to be a surprise.

Oh they'll be surprised all right ... after all they'll be meeting you in person {shudder}.

Joe

Unlike some people *looks at Joe and Boo* who were busy doing their nails that week...and their hair...or was it each others hair?

Let's see... going to Noo Yawk to see Nidan1 and Stuka, weighed against NOT going to Noo Yawk to see Nidan1 and Stuka and doing... damn near anything else.

Wow... tough call.

AAAOOOGGAHHH, AAOOOGAHHH!! First CMBN PBEM result and of course the result is as expected...your Olde Unca Stukey is victorious!! Yes, yes, I know, you didn't expect anything different did you? Truth be told, I was great and Nidan1 was sh!te. He artyed the crapola out of open fields whilst my plucky boys (all from NEW YORK I expect) hunkered down and plugged Jerries left, right and center, then the debacle of the Tiger and Stug assaults left poor Nidan1 with no option other than to cry and put his hands up.

Odd thing is though, I thought attacking forces were supposed to have more troops and clanketies than the defender? Looking at the stats it seems I had more stuff than Nidan1. (not thats any excuse...I'da whupped his ass anyways!)

untitled-7.jpg

Truckers like ageing, bespecalled faux-Claptons I hear.

So... are you speaking from personal experience? is this what truckers in Oddstrayla like, or truckers in Duuh... or wherever it is you now live? And how did you go about researching this? And what exactly does "bespecalled" mean? And why are you such a git?

Had I not had the dubious task of traversing over 200 meters of wide open, flat-as-pan terrain under fire , JUST TO GET TO THE TOWN. I might have had even less casualties.

I do have to admit, that once I lost my Tiger, the battle was essentially over. Stuka only needed to maintain his positions inside the town to get a win. Not a lot of tactical ability needed to figure that out.

Had the AI not taken my last StuG on a sightseeing trip across the front, I may have been able to pull this one out. I do give Stuka credit, NOT! He outnumbered me for feck's sake!!!!

Had I not had the dubious task of traversing over 200 meters of wide open, flat-as-pan terrain under fire , JUST TO GET TO THE TOWN. I might have had even less casualties.

I do have to admit, that once I lost my Tiger, the battle was essentially over. Stuka only needed to maintain his positions inside the town to get a win. Not a lot of tactical ability needed to figure that out.

Had the AI not taken my last StuG on a sightseeing trip across the front, I may have been able to pull this one out. I do give Stuka credit, NOT! He outnumbered me for feck's sake!!!!

Ah yes ... "It's not whether you win or lose ... but how you place the blame."

Joe

Updates!

Buzzy has apparently run out of tanks, and has now decided he can't wait for CM Ost Front. He is sending human waves at my armor. The Soldiers Group Life Insurance folks are going to be most unpleased with their claim payouts after this battle.

Elvis (included for old time sake) had at least three tanks. He now has one. That one will Die-a-lot soon.

Updates!

Buzzy has apparently run out of tanks, and has now decided he can't wait for CM Ost Front. He is sending human waves at my armor. The Soldiers Group Life Insurance folks are going to be most unpleased with their claim payouts after this battle.

Elvis (included for old time sake) had at least three tanks. He now has one. That one will Die-a-lot soon.

At least Wolfgang Amadeus Buzzsaw is still sending you turns.....

You wouldn't see it coming down the street: the clowns would be using it to bust through your back yard instead.

Sleep well, kiddies.

Bust through my backyard?

You mean, like from underground? Through some kind of non-existent brick wall or sumfink? Why would they want to do that, when they could just come through the neighbor's driveway?

Clowns is stupid.

Now Joe Shaw. I know you find it disheartening to see so many, oh so many, of your clanketi-clanks burning, their insides sprayed with the gore of the former occupants jellified innards, limbs scattered haphazardly on the ground around them, the crying and wailing and gnashing of the teeth of the few unlucky men still under your command, all of them waiting for yet another monstrous doom to befall them like some pre-biblical purge meted out by the angry gods that stalked outside the caves and beneath the trees when the world was dark.

But just ignore that, and send me a gawdam file.