The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo, you too can be a Weiner in the Cesspool Clearing House "Be Stuka for a day drawing." Losers get to be with Stuka for a week. SSNs are automatically put in the drawing...

Rune

I just realized why I probably come in here as often as I do. It's just like being at work. The feeling of superiority I get from being surrounded by drooling inbred idiots who spent their formative years being nursed on lead paint.

I just realized why I probably come in here as often as I do. It's just like being at work. The feeling of superiority I get from being surrounded by drooling inbred idiots who spent their formative years being nursed on lead paint.

And yet Joebob is still your superior... Makes you as good as a goober national.

Rune

Page 2. PAGE TWO!!!

This is what becomes of humoring Boo Radley's fantasy of being an Olde One.

All turns have been sent out. If you didn't get yours, it is because you are a poopyhead and beneath my notice. I won't even think of you once next week while I enjoy camping in sunny Colorado.

Steve

Finally! At least one of Marlow's ugly Stugs is burning. My crew was so happy about notching my first kill that they promptly existed their Sherman to do the happy dance. Unfortunately, they won't be getting back in, and unless secondary explosions can take out the rest of that Stug platoon, I am in big trouble. Marlow, believes that the automatic purchases short changed me in the armor department. Or could my strategy be to have his tanks bog down in the bloody mess that used to be my infantry company and then swing in with my armor?

Game with NG_Cavscout is not fun. I am hoping that I will at least spot one of his AFVs before all my armor has been picked off....

Game update time.

NG Cavscout has been evilly using the map to blow up my peace loving tanks and assault guns. I have been getting my revenge by killing all his infantry and making him waste his mortar rounds on his own wounded.

Noba is hiding, well at least I think he is. The other option is his senility has got the better of him and he forgot to buy any troops.

And that leaves poor old Stuka who has been demostrating the dangers of using buildings as firing positions.

Stuka.jpg

Stuka2.jpg

Stuka3.jpg

Game update time.

And that leaves poor old Stuka who has been demonstrating the dangers of using buildings as firing positions.

Stuka.jpg

One of the things I love about the new game... all the detail. You could have just posted the first pic... "Oooo, that's gonna leave a mark..."

"Sorry, make that 4 marks..."