The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

Check out the situation near the bridge Old Boy there are a few carcasses lying about. Not as many as I had hoped for...the Tiger was supposed to stop anything trying to come across. But they all did not get across.

You should have used your engineers and just blown the bridge up, then everyone could have just sat back and had a brew.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this for Geier ... hmmm ...

... he sure does blow up my stuff faster than I can click it.

or

... he hasn't seen the virtues of the tactic "if all my vehicles are destroyed we get to go home" that The Justicar has perfected.

or

... why doesn't he die!? Why!? What am I doing wrong!? Help!

But those are just guesses on my part. He could have meant to say anything, really. And I mean really anything, the senile old git. And that's why we love him.

I would cheerfully shoot in the head several times whoever invented the "Vista Security Center" malware.

I think it was Pondscum that invented that. if he doesn't remotely destroy your computer you might be able to catch him in here...

Check out the situation near the bridge Old Boy there are a few carcasses lying about. Not as many as I had hoped for...the Tiger was supposed to stop anything trying to come across. But they all did not get across.

and we all know how well the Tiger did that job don't we? The crew bailed 10 seconds into the turn, the troops bolted across the bridge, a couple had a few cowering moments then got up again and disappeared into the buildings...no-one got hit! Bwahahaaaaaa!

Which is more than I can say about your H/T's and dismounted infantry running the gauntlet of M10 supported GI's positioned in the buildings and behind the wall parallel to the road to are trying to advance down, it's a shooting gallery! My boys are having so much fun!

PS, and don't think I haven't seen the gamey edge huggers on my left flank...we see's thems...oh yesss, we see's thems...

Buzzy, oh Buzzy,

Just wanted to say thank you for marching all of that nice squishy infantry out into the wide open and across the field just as my assault guns came along. My gunners are enjoying the target practice.

All those red crosses that are appearing in the middle of the furrows are distracting from my immersion in the game though.

and we all know how well the Tiger did that job don't we? The crew bailed 10 seconds into the turn, the troops bolted across the bridge, a couple had a few cowering moments then got up again and disappeared into the buildings...no-one got hit! Bwahahaaaaaa!

Which is more than I can say about your H/T's and dismounted infantry running the gauntlet of M10 supported GI's positioned in the buildings and behind the wall parallel to the road to are trying to advance down, it's a shooting gallery! My boys are having so much fun!

PS, and don't think I haven't seen the gamey edge huggers on my left flank...we see's thems...oh yesss, we see's thems...

I most defintely saw some red crosses go up on the near side of the bridge. My observer just got Lasik surgery at the Wehrmacht eye clinic, so I know he can see well enough.

Did you pick this highly unbalanced and gamey battle?

Did you pick this highly unbalanced and gamey battle?

You picked it...off the FULL STEEL CASED HARD COPY LIMITED EDITION of CMBN.

You had a freaking Tiger and you say the game is unbalanced? Don't blame me if you want to lead this fight with your chin Mr Glass-Jaw.

Originally posted by rune in the "Battle of the Bulge" Thread:

I thought the movie silly enough to make a cmbo scenario for it years ago. Yes, you control the m24 chaffee/shermans fighting King Tigers over the desert of the Ardennes. Rather a large scenario that got me started with evil scenarios.

Rune

So, apparently we have a completely fictional, historically inaccurate 1960s Henry Fonda/Robert Shaw movie to blame for Rune's evil and Homerically unbalanced scenarios.

Who says TV can't warp the minds of the very young and epically dense?

I am now of sufficient age that I am no longer on all of the Congressional lewd photo texting lists.

Too bad those lists have become the new right of passage for American youth.

How far we have sunk. Photogenic crotches are now a new requirement for running for public office.