The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More so in the southern counties. Closer to W. Va, you know.

Interesting area! Some time back my wife, who is Canadian, was filling her car and a local started talking to her. After a while he asked where she was from and, when she told him, said "You sound just like those folk from up North, in Columbus"

You seem to be quite 'taken' with this corn swaggling thing Hiram. Anything you'd like to share with us? Curiosity get the better of you did it?

I wondered how the old saying "horn swaggler" from the American West would sound to a myopic, mouth breathing, inbred Aussie. So, yes...I do find it amusing. I also chuckled when so many of you stood upright and fashioned tools just a few years ago.

I also confess to wondering if some of your neighbors/kinfolk were represented in that 2001 movie. (Homo Never Erectus Stukus)

sit down Bauhaus

Being unable to play CM says nothing about intelligence. I'm sure there's rocket scientists, nuclear physicist, and nobel prize winning biologists that couldn't do squat with CM no matter how hard they ry. There are plenty of extremely stupid people that play CM quite well. Of course I speak of the Peng Challenge thread as prime evidence.

Steve

Just to make sure that it isn't missed here.

No thanks needed.