The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that the pie is a lie.

Edited to note that you should all play the "Courage and Fortitude" campaign, waltz through the first mission (hint: you have pioneers), and then try, just TRY to get through the second mission without hard liquor, screaming at your computer, and/or silent tears for your tiny pixeltruppen. It's not quite Rune-esque, but it's getting close. The scenario designer CLEARLY likes artillery. And then more artillery. And a bit more. Do we have enough artillery yet? I'm sure some more can't hurt. I know, let's add artillery! Everyone likes artillery. Too much is never enough. Oh dear, is the mission over already?

just finished Panzer Marsch and it was a hoot. Have been hesitant in trying Courage & Fortitude. Tell me, is it winnable?

There are no wrong words, Hiram. Only opposing states of mind. And horror stories about Jack-In-The-Box restaurants.

But we'll always have those.

No. Bad Boo. There are wrong words and wrong people. You happen to be a wrong person living in the wrong state, wallowing in your wrongness. Exulting in your red yellow commie pinko liberal attitude won't start a game of

CM:Norm against a real person.

Keep practicing against the Devon training scenarios and try not to be so...wrong.

No. Bad Boo. There are wrong words and wrong people. You happen to be a wrong person living in the wrong state, wallowing in your wrongness. Exulting in your red yellow commie pinko liberal attitude won't start a game of

CM:Norm against a real person.

Keep practicing against the Devon training scenarios and try not to be so...wrong.

Aren't you originally from Noo Joisey? Now living in EightNineTennessee? Talk about a lateral move, beginning with wife-beaters and mobsters and ending with wife-beaters and optional dentition and reminds me of that great song by George M. Cohan, "I'd rather be wrong than Hiram", a winsome little ditty that begins with a beguine and ends with a huge production number where Jeannette MacDonald beats Nelson Eddy over the head with an inflated pig bladder while in the background, all the slaves are set free (Can't you hear their feet a-sloppin' through the mud, right now?)

It was a real show stopper.

meanwhile, my challenge goes unanswered by the mentally and morally challenged.

oh the irony

you mean the "somebody play with me please? I'm really good now" challenge?

I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you that nobody responded to that with a game.

I'm am also shocked that the added "none of you smell like Peng's butt, and I know the smell of Peng's butt" part didn't help.