The Peng Challenge Thread: Loading 29%

Now look, if you're not one of us then you're an SSN, a Scum Sucking Newbie and we don't care how long you've been on the Outreboards of BFC, that counts for nothing here.

If you're not an Olde One, a Lady of the Pool, a Seniour Knight of the CessPool, a Knight in Ordinary, a Squire or even a Serf to the CessPool as a Hole then you're NOBODY and you're lucky if you get the back of our hand. Don't be expecting US to be glad handing and telling you what a capital fellow you are ... or at least don't expect that without also expecting a shiv in the ribs.

You are tolerated here if and ONLY if you obey the rules and remember your place ... which is below the level of blue green algae.

Rule #14: This is a Challenge Thread, that means, and now do pay attention, you should challenge someone. But no, you can't challenge ME for example, or any of the Knights. Challenge another SSN, there's a good start. If you're very fortunate and some Knight takes pity on you he might, MIGHT sic a Serf on you ... you should be so lucky.

Rule 7/a: For the luv of Gawd try to post a challenge worthy of our attention. Use some bile, some venom, some jeeny-see-qua or something. For it is by your wit, or lack thereof, that you will be known.

Rule post-factoid: Sound off as if you have a pair without actually sounding off about your pair if you get my drift. We don't want to hear about it and we don't want to hear about how you hate this or that minority, race, creed, color, sex, political orientation or compass heading. Hating Australians or other GooberNationals is always on however.

Rule the first: See Rule #14

Rule Britannia: DON'T annoy or denigrate the Ladies of the Pool, they are sacrosanct.

Rule ii: Aye Aye

Rule {[}}>>: IF, and don't count on it, you should happen to impress a Knight of the CessPool there is a vanishingly small chance that they might sponsor you as a Serf to the CessPool as a Hole. Then the skies the limit ... and by that we mean that you're probably going to trip carrying the pissbucket that is the symbol of the Serf and splash it on high.

IF you do all of these things you may stick around, for that is the mark of a true CessPudlian, sticktoitiveness and contributions to the community.

Failing that you are cordially invited to just SOD OFF!

Sir Joe Shaw, Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am saddened by the loss of my immobilised Tiger E. The crew finally had enough of 76mm M-10 rounds bouncing off it, and decided to bail.

I am sure Stuka is gloating in his little sand cave thinking that this could be the turning point. As his infantry rushes across the bridge to join the fight. My MG42 gunner adjusts the T&E to place grazing fire right across the aforementioned bridge.

Sweet dreams Stukie, when the sun rises again over the desert, you'll get to see for yourself why it was affectionately known as "Hitler's zipper"

I always thought Hitler was a button up guy, clearly you knew him better than I.

The I-16 ended operational use in in what? 1942 or 43? 70 years ago? Boy, you really are pushing the years, aren't you Joe
Oh right, and YOU'VE never said something like "So I drove my Panther over the cliff, boy was I embarrassed."

Joe

No, because Nidan1 tells false, sneeksy LIES. His Hitler zippy thingy didn't do SQUAT! Here's your poor OLDE Unca Stukey, all worried sick all day at work expecting to see his poor GI's cut to shreds crossing the only bridge into the battle zone and yet, they ALL get across safely and commence taking up positions in order to plug Nidan1's nazi bully-boys full of honest, apple pie, lead.