Vierville PBEM VAAR

Nice work.

I assume George had some really short cover arcs going there, as your scouts seemed to reach cover and drive off the German screen really easily. Also, your guys are absurdly good shots compared with mine - I've had it take 2-3 turns of an entire squad's fire to kill one man in the open lying prone. Are your Airborne Crack or Elite ?

Strange I wil check plans but we never had this during testing. Thx

IIRC, the US engineers that arrive at minute 20 are in the A1 group, which is probably a mistake, since that group has a chain of "exit before" orders for early in the battle. So when they show up, those orders have already been executed and they therefore just sit out the fight att the map's edge. The rest of the US forces attacked, though.

IIRC, the US engineers that arrive at minute 20 are in the A1 group, which is probably a mistake, since that group has a chain of "exit before" orders for early in the battle. So when they show up, those orders have already been executed and they therefore just sit out the fight att the map's edge. The rest of the US forces attacked, though.

I made them A4 now. Problem could not be in that path imo. But I noticed AI plan 2 was bugged. Maybe during one of the Beta updates. I removed it. Next patch scenarios will be updated. If the fix dont make it I will upload it at repository. Thx :)