Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

Are you a serf Magpie? It seems to me you have the right amount of grovelly stuff and a good dose of 'defending your betters' to make you a fine carrier of the bucket'o'piss.

I may claim you to House Moriarty should you continue in this manner. Be aware you have some big shoes to fill. My last recruit, Leeo was an absolutely disgraceful disappointment, mind he did pick a nice fight with Joe's freind Abbott that led to the latters banishment to Coventry.

I shall be keeping a fatherly eye on you.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Dozy Magpie)

Say you'll love me every waking moment

Turn my head with talk of Knigget time

Say you need me with you now and always

Promise me that all you say is true

That's all I ask of you

[Stukey]

Let me be your shelter

Let me be your light

You're safe, no one will find you

Your fears are far behind you

Trust a Pom to think that The Ghost Who Walks * is some French drivel about limp wristed freak show pervert stalking women in an opera house put to music by Andrew Gaylloyd Webber and performed by Some Mother's Do 'Ave 'Em .

* - Llongo name for The Phantom

You do me great honour with your generous offer Stuka but to use the 'Merkin vernacular

(ahem)

"I ain't no body's bitch"

I'm off to wrestle a Crocodile. (in a manly way Hiram)

MrSpkr hasn't sent a turn for two days ... TWO FULL DAYS ... I think it's significant and shows that he knows he's up against a superior intellect and a superior tactician. He's trying to delay the inevitable and it's sad.

NG Cavscout sends turns but he's so frightened of me that his lads continue to cower in the weeds and don't even show themselves. He's trying to delay the inevitable and it's sad.

Joe

NG Cavscout sends turns but he's so frightened of me that his lads continue to cower in the weeds and don't even show themselves. He's trying to delay the inevitable and it's sad.

You know I could say pretty much the same thing, well I could also say he's good at getting tanks blowed up by halftacks and armoured cars just to rub it in a bit more.

You know I could say pretty much the same thing, well I could also say he's good at getting tanks blowed up by halftacks and armoured cars just to rub it in a bit more.
In that case I think you should say that ... it seems only right.

Joe

And if there is one thing Joe knows about, that is olde. He even spells it like back in his school days.

The use of the "Olde" as in Olde Ones is a long honored tradition here in the CessPool and one that you would likely remember had you bothered to drop by even once in a blue moon.

Joe

The use of the "Olde" as in Olde Ones is a long honored tradition here in the CessPool and one that you would likely remember had you bothered to drop by even once in a blue moon.

Joe

Yah, yah, "you never write. You never call. Don't you love me any more?"

I was saving all my electrons for CMBN.

I have no interest in any sentence from any of you sickos that references your Mum and/or your tongue

Which is why you're still a bloody SSN and a bogan ta boot and will never amount to nuthin'.

But if you play ROF, Joe will love you.