Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear ye! Hear ye! As an undeniable and undesputed Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread it pleases me to announce that my CMBN cherry has been broken! True it was Speedy who broke it and it doesn't make me proud to say that Ladies and GentleHamsters but what can you do? I was drunk and he seemed nice and offered me a lift home.

Anyhoos, first blood (no pun intended) had gone to your Olde Unca Stukey! Yep, some sneeksy Speedyian troops got caught in the open trying to gamily sneeks their way into a building from which they might...might mind you, have had a flanking position on my trusty lads. So a few shots have opened the score and as the FOX reporter embedded with my troops has just radioed in, there are 2 little Speedies laying veeery still on the ground. Either they are shot to **** or else they have suddenly developed an overwhelmng interest in blades of grass. In any case, I claim victory!

Open the drinks cabinet and lets get the drinking under way! W00T!

Feh you can't count it's more like 8 little Speedies.

But I killed the battalion commander old Unca Stukey himself or at least a close personal friend.

Now I will take that victory bottle of Bundy thank you very much.

I suppose that a cavalry scout is pretty much an offensive occupation, heaven knows NG Cavscout is ... offensive that is. But that's the only thing I can think of that would explain his complete inability to defend. Still early days but the writing's on the bocage, no question about it.

MrSpkr is displaying his usual utter ineptness by losing an M3 on turn one. He's cowering in his little village and probably will have to be pried out with a crowbar. Luckily his troops are so demoralized by the commander the Gawds have saddled them with that they won't be able to see their sights through their tears.

Joe

Hello gentlemen,

So, I have recently purchased CMBN, and would like to try PBEM. This looked like a nice friendly place to find an opponent. Smells a bit though.

Cheers.

Then perhaps you should find another SSN to challenge, tastefully mind you (with some imagination and cleverness), and give the MBT an example of your wit and dash, then, perhaps, if you are (un?)lucky, some bored Olde One or Knight will take you to squire.

Or you could just sod off.

We all float down here. Don't they teach you youngsters anything these days? Jo Xia, fix or do somefink.
Now look you here Marlow we don't care for people wandering in under an assumed name other than the assumed name they assumed the first time they joined.

And I don't care to hear any excuses about how BFC lost your username (unless of course it IS Username in which case you can sod off right now) or how, MUCH more likely, you forgot it and/or your password.

Furthermore there's nothing in your profile that would lend credence (or Clearwater) to the assumption that you're OUR Marlow here for a reunion ... get it ... CCR?

Fix or do somefink!

Joe

Feh you can't count it's more like 8 little Speedies.

But I killed the battalion commander old Unca Stukey himself or at least a close personal friend.

Now I will take that victory bottle of Bundy thank you very much.

So this would be the turn I haven't seen yet? The one still in my inbox whilst I am at work? Thanks for the spoiler numbnuts!

Bloody South Australians, if they were any dumber they'd be from Ohio.

BTW, if I had a victory bottle of Bundy, I'd give it to you...damned lowbrow, wife-beating poison that crapola is...now if we're talking a bottle of Gentleman Jack things will get more interesting.

just got the Steel container thingy chock full of CM:Norm.

mother in law thought it was the coolest fricken thing she's seen in a long time (I'll tell you whut)

All this talk of THE STEEL CASED HARD COPY OF CMBN must be ranckling brother Boo no end.

Imagine the hullaballo eminating from the Radlien household..."they's sezzing the wordss againss!! It buurns uss, IT BUUURNS!!!"

We all float down here. Don't they teach you youngsters anything these days? Jo Xia, fix or do somefink.

Or at least that is what King says. Good book by the way, not a masterpiece of English Literature, but engaging, like most of his early stuff.

So, if you are truly Marlow as Joe Shaw indicates, then I retract my invitation to Sod Off, but it would of been smashing if you had let some of us know you weren't some geek of the street. Not very cricket to come sauntering in here undercover old boy, not cricket at all.

O.M.G. I'm playing a Holden Driving Bundy Pig.

The shame.....

Noba.

You should be so lucky, Speedy is probably one of those Subaru driving losers.

You WISH you had a Holden! Check out my Monaro, 37 years old and still purdy as a picture! I refused an offer of $20,000 last time I was home, how much will your Impreza be worth when it's 37 years old?

IMG_08321.jpg