Peng Challenge Screen Shot Thread

Oh shut up Mr Rambo Tank Crew Man.

Don't hate on my boys, they just can't help being so deadly with this veritable Thor's Hammer in their hands.

M1911A1+45+ACP+by+Remington+Rand.jpg

Don't you wish your crews carried such a manly weapon instead of that eurotrash 9mm junk? Then they could romp and stomp across the battlefield like my red blooded Amurriccan lads!!!

Edited to add- I do like 9mm's though, I am thinking of buying one, for my wife.....

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you can work out your differences another way?

She heard there is an Oddstraylun coming to vist the Continental United States and she wants something to defend our household pets, she isn't sure if you are going to molest them or eat them, either way, she wants to be safe.

I regret to inform the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread that your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has lost his first bout of CMBN.

It was a QB against Mark Ezra at night with recon forces in Bocage country. Mind you it was my first CMBN fight and Mark is a Beta Tester and he only won a Marginal Victory but still, he did win ... kinda ... slightly.

Hell of a fight though, with M8s getting knocked out by infantry close combat and me scrounging through 251s for more Panzerfausts and him using mortar crews for infantry because the game didn't give him enough squishies.

Joe

Who are you, who swears in the name of 'Great Fred'? I do not permit the unworthy to invoke his name, nor sing his hymn...

Peace be upon you, Bard. May your lyre sing yet again of Fred’s greatness.

I am but a humble Seeker of Fred, who invokes his name with great reverence and only as proof against those joyless specters who spread darkness and banality where Fred would bring radiance and zest.

And if our dear, dear, dear old Just-a-carrot would stop his meanderings and philanderings and other things ending with -nderings and RETURN THE GAWDAM FILE he could notch up yet another defeat on ... the thing he put his notches on.

Now, I'm well aware that The Old Firm has been absent from The MBT for quite a long time, so you will forgive me if I ask you this question. Has Old Joe ever won a game against anyone breathing? I doubt it, but please enlighten me and give me the who, the why, and the what-for, eh?

And if our dear, dear, dear old Just-a-carrot would stop his meanderings and philanderings and other things ending with -nderings and RETURN THE GAWDAM FILE he could notch up yet another defeat on ... the thing he put his notches on.

Now, I'm well aware that The Old Firm has been absent from The MBT for quite a long time, so you will forgive me if I ask you this question. Has Old Joe ever won a game against anyone breathing? I doubt it, but please enlighten me and give me the who, the why, and the what-for, eh?

Had you in fact been around you would know that I have indeed won more than my fair share of fights and those that I lost bore unmistakable signs of hacking on the part of my opponents ... oh sure, you thought you got away with that didn't you!

Ahh, but the hacking that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the code DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Justicariate out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow CessPudlians ...

Joe

I regret to inform the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread that your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has lost his first bout of CMBN.

The first in a long, long, very long line of defeats, I am confident. Today, I am a happy man. The sun is shining, the air is pleasant, I slept well, and OFJ has embarked on what will surely prove to be a career of unbroken defeats. No need to hit the dirt, boys, that popping sound in the distance is just the sound of a celebratory bottle of champagne being opened. Here's to Mark Ezra! May he have a long and happy life as a beta tester!

Michael

So far, Joe Shaw continues to picnic his troops on his side of a river, apparently having forgotten that he is supposed to cross it at some time in the next half hour or so.

Wolfgang Amadeus Buzzsaw is scouting with full halftracks and might soon find out why that is a bad idea.

Speedy and Stuka are doing whatever Oddstrayluns do at 830 in the morning, which apparently is not sending turns.

So far, Joe Shaw continues to picnic his troops on his side of a river, apparently having forgotten that he is supposed to cross it at some time in the next half hour or so.

Hang on. Is he playing the same scenario against you as he is playing me? Poked his nose up, which didn't end well as the yankee machines got hit by the righteous 5 cm wrath of the armored car gods. Then he had the gall to shoot one of my little Pumas and after that - nothing. Zilch. Turn after turn of him sitting on his arse, picking his nose.

Bah! I say.

I am saddened by the loss of my immobilised Tiger E. The crew finally had enough of 76mm M-10 rounds bouncing off it, and decided to bail.

I am sure Stuka is gloating in his little sand cave thinking that this could be the turning point. As his infantry rushes across the bridge to join the fight. My MG42 gunner adjusts the T&E to place grazing fire right across the aforementioned bridge.

Sweet dreams Stukie, when the sun rises again over the desert, you'll get to see for yourself why it was affectionately known as "Hitler's zipper"

Hang on. Is he playing the same scenario against you as he is playing me? Poked his nose up, which didn't end well as the yankee machines got hit by the righteous 5 cm wrath of the armored car gods. Then he had the gall to shoot one of my little Pumas and after that - nothing. Zilch. Turn after turn of him sitting on his arse, picking his nose.

Bah! I say.

Remarkable similarity, remarkable, except we didn't even have that bit of excitement. He fired at some random bushes and then nothing....