Full circle - Awesome game, done complaining for good

Hi --

Been here a long time -- since before CMBO. I remember well the old days, the "fix it or somefink!", etc. Sad to say, I was one of the more vocal and persistent complainers at times (I was young!).

So, fast forward through all of the great products until now -- we have CMBO (essentially) in the CMx2 engine. I'm happy as a clam, this product fully delivered on all of my expectations.

So -- with that, I'm done complaining about this line of products for good. Is it perfect yet? No, there are minor bugs, but I don't care, they will be fixed in time. I've been here long enough, and spent enough of my dollars on Battlefront products (I've bought every CM game, and bought multiple copies of some of them) to know that eventually, all bugs get ironed out, and we are left with a quality product.

Great job Battlefront, Kudos to you and your team/supporters, and I'm happy you had the patience, vision, and persistence to see this dream through to reality over the past decade. Looking forward to your future products, and please keep the good stuff coming!