Reading the manual

I have never played this game before. In spite of being a Steel Panthers tragic I never knew Battlefront existed until December 2010 when I stumbled upon the CMBfN release announcement. And I am still crap at playing this game (there seems to be some bug in the game that manifests itself in all my tanks blowing up and all my troops becoming dead). But when I cruise through the forums and read all the complaints and questions I feel like the old man of Battlefront. Because I have read the manual and a lot of the questions are answered in the manual.

This manual is excellent. It is clearly the work of many man hours and man men and women. It is like those manuals that used to come with the Mircroprose games. I am not a fanboy but I would like to say to Battlefront "thank you for the manual, and god bless these united states of america".

I have never played this game before. In spite of being a Steel Panthers tragic I never knew Battlefront existed until December 2010 when I stumbled upon the CMBfN release announcement. And I am still crap at playing this game (there seems to be some bug in the game that manifests itself in all my tanks blowing up and all my troops becoming dead). But when I cruise through the forums and read all the complaints and questions I feel like the old man of Battlefront. Because I have read the manual and a lot of the questions are answered in the manual.

This manual is excellent. It is clearly the work of many man hours and man men and women. It is like those manuals that used to come with the Mircroprose games. I am not a fanboy but I would like to say to Battlefront "thank you for the manual, and god bless these united states of america".

I say, if this is Australian for RTFM D34D#!!!!!!!! I think I prefere it the Aussie way :)

M.

Pfft who needs a manual when you have an internet forum to spam.

[Cesspool]You only say that because reading is beyond the grasp of you and most of your Oddstraylyun kinsmen.

Grunting and banging rocks together is more your style.[/Cesspool]

In all seriousness, I agree with user38 -- BFC has put together a good manual (disclosure -- I helped with final edits) and a good product.

As to the "bug", keep plugging away at it, user38. The game requires you to apply better tactics than seen in many WWII games in order to preserve your force and prevail.

Steve

As to the "bug", keep plugging away at it, user38. The game requires you to apply better tactics than seen in many WWII games in order to preserve your force and prevail.

Steve

Are you trying to tell me that a Zerg tank rush isn't a valid WW2 tactic?