Who recognizes this?

Been playing around with the Scenario editor and I've converted one CMx1 Map into CMBN in 1 : 1.2 scale (due to the different tile sizes). Do you recognize which scenario this is? :D

25jw4g5.jpg

241wlxf.jpg

Its a pretty accurate recreation actually, though lots of details are still missing (flavour objects, building details, tree density, etc.)

Yay, thats right :D

I think its the very first Combat Mission I ever played, I guess that's why I'm remaking it.

Dunno how long it will take, I have a bad habit of not finishing things, though, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting this one done.

The map itself is pretty much done, and so is the German OOB. AI plans will take some time I guess, and still don't know how to do briefing texts.

@ Gurra: Hm, how about you name another CMx1 map and I might consider remaking it as well :D

Line Of Defense is actually one of my all time favourites, used to play it many times-it was hard to get a god win.

Good suggestion. In that case I vote for 'Death Of The Titans'. I think that was a CMBO misson that got a remake with CMAK too. Keep up the good work, I know its not that easy! ;)

Hm, it seems that this map can't be downloaded anymore, so could you maybe send me the file?

Anyways, from what I've read this scenario features British troops which are not in the game, so it couldn't be accuratly remade until the first module comes out.

Right now I'm fiddeling around with the AI plans of "Line of Defense", apart from that its done.