Pointe du Hoc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 70% thru file load, Pointe du Hoc crashes.

This happens on both 4MB 17" Mac Book Pro and on a 8MB 27" iMac I5. Am running latest OS X.

Have down loaded other battles with no problem.

Curiously, first time I ran on Mac Book, it ran....

Any suggestions?

Tom

Fighting Seabee. I suspect when Battlefront does the Market-Garden module they will have campaigns that feature maps of actual places along that long road to the Rhine. They should hire you to do those maps. (or is this a labor of love?)

Sequoia, I may do a map or two. I could have but worked on this instead. BFC didn't want to release a scenario with the game that highlights a bug. Plus, landing craft and other things beach landing related are not modeled. Almost all the maps made were made by beta testers who work out of love and dint get paid. ;)

TAL, il bring it up with the beta testers on the inner boards. Don't know what else to try. :(

The scenario opened and ran okay for me, though there's obviously a drain on my poor CPU with all the action going on at once. The scenarios a delight! One of those where you'll be going back to it a dozen times trying to get it 'right'. :D

About 70% thru file load, Pointe du Hoc crashes.

This happens on both 4MB 17" Mac Book Pro and on a 8MB 27" iMac I5. Am running latest OS X.

Have down loaded other battles with no problem.

Curiously, first time I ran on Mac Book, it ran....

Any suggestions?

Tom

I'm the Mac programmer. I'm looking into the problem now.