Pointe du Hoc

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great map!

I would add a small "ramp" at the top of the cliff. Such that soldiers do not immediately get exposed to hostile fire when the cross the edge, compare the first painting.

Looking really good, how does the game handle the steep incline for troop movement?

The map exploits a flaw that allows units to scale cliffs along low walls (the "ropes").

Best regards,

Thomm

Great map!

I would add a small "ramp" at the top of the cliff. Such that soldiers do not immediately get exposed to hostile fire when the cross the edge, compare the first painting.

The map exploits a flaw that allows units to scale cliffs along low walls (the "ropes").

Best regards,

Thomm

I actually had a small ramp at the top, but it caused some problems with the pixeltroops getting stuck at the top. As it is, it's really not too bad. ;)

Amazing! At first I was incredulous, thinking "They just can't do it." Until I saw the screen shots. I would not have believed it possible, but this game engine is so versatile that it can even accommodate this extreme battle environment. Kudos to Seabee and to BFC's design team! Very, very impressive indeed.

I'm feeling pretty good about the Pointe du Hoc scenario. Anyone feel like testing it? I'd like to get another opinion on whether it's ready or not. I can beat it easily but I know where all the enemies are. PM me with your email and I'll send it. Thanks!

Freaking hell ... that is amazing - jeez - I think BF out did themselves with this game - but with guys like you around its going to be even better ...