Cannot login to download game...

Hey guys,

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to login to the site to download my pre-ordered copy of CM:BN. However, when I try to login, it's as if the site doesn't even check that the password is correct. It just spits out a pop-up that the login name and password is incorrect. To make matters worse, I requested an email with a new password and THAT doesn't even work. Any ideas? Thanks!

Do a big clear of your internet history.

IF your forum name and battlefront name are the same but the passwords are different your browser can get confused and be trying to log in to the download area with your forum name and password.

Make sure you are resetting your battlefront store password and NOT your forum password.

I think I figured it out. Here's what was in the email they sent me. My email was changed to something generic for privacy purposes, or more precisely so a spammer doesn't get it:

The User account jdoe_122@comcast.ne has this e-mail associated with it.

A web user from http://www.battlefront.com has just requested that a new password be sent.

Your New Password is: ******

If you didn't ask for this, don't worry. You are seeing this message, not anybody else. If this was an error just login with your new password and then change your password to what you would like it to be.

So I logged in without the 't' on the end and it worked. The question is, how did I get the email? There must be some address corrective functionality somewhere. Thanks for the replies.