Sign in to follow this  
Barkhorn1x

License Key Issue - Server Connection Failed

Hello again,

Moon says:

"As for the Manual activation, well, the important part is to make sure to enter the correct codes. You need to enter two things in order to activate manually:

1) your license key

2) the authorization request code. You get the latter after installing the game on the PC you want to play one, and starting the Manual activation procedure.

After entering this, if everythinf is ok, you should get the authorization code in your web browser, and have to copy that back into the game. So manual activation is a little bit more work than online."

This is exactly what I do, - and it does not work!

Have you tried the codes I mailed you at the helpdesk? Did they work for you at Battlefront?

Also, could someone tell me whether or not to input the authorization request code with or without the dashes. I've tried both, as well as upper/lower case for the letters.

If you are having troubles activating your license key (various error messages in this thread), then please open a support ticket with the Helpdesk. We will need your license key and your 'Activation Request Code' that the game will give you during the 'Manual Activation' process.

If you have already opened a ticket, please do NOT submit another one. We should respond to your ticket and please 'reply' back so another ticket is not opened.

Sign in to follow this