CMBN Screenshot Thread

CMBNx27.jpg

This lucky fellow managed to stay unspotted til the end of the battle...

Hopefully none of my germans want to go for a pee at night in one of those barns...

CMBNx22.jpg

CMBNx24.jpg

CMBNx23.jpg

He (the sherman of course) never saw what hit him...

CMBNx29.jpg

Abandoned due to shredded tracks and equipment.

Well, having discovered the helpful Absolute Key Bindings from, Other Means I think, which enable CMx1 keybindings, I don't think it's awkward at all ( I found the separation of commands into Combat/Movement etc. a bit tricky ).

But WWII is where I'm at, the modern thing just doesn't float my boat, no matter how well modelled. I am most grateful for CMSF though, in enabling WWII to be revisited in this new format :)

Where do I get those. Are those in the alternative\ hotkeys.txt distributed with the demo?

I am using an updated version of my effects mod, skies mod, saturated terrain textures, tweaked water, tweaked uniforms, and all new weapon sounds (but you can't see those :P) Once the game proper comes out I'll probably put them up on the repository. it feels a little... ungrateful to put mods up before the game comes out.

To be fair though, BF have done an excellent job with everything.

I'd love to see what you came up with. Feel free to upload any time, I'm sure BF's feeling won't be hurt. :)

I am using an updated version of my effects mod, skies mod, saturated terrain textures, tweaked water, tweaked uniforms, and all new weapon sounds (but you can't see those :P) Once the game proper comes out I'll probably put them up on the repository. it feels a little... ungrateful to put mods up before the game comes out.

To be fair though, BF have done an excellent job with everything.

About the new sounds mod,in the demo,some weapon share the same sound file,the M1 Garand & K98;MP44 & M1 carbine;MP40 & thompson,in addition ,it seems that some sound files(including the MG42x2,MG42x3,LMGx2,LMGx3)are never be used in the demo

About the new sounds mod,in the demo,some weapon share the same sound file,the M1 Garand & K98;MP44 & M1 carbine;MP40 & thompson,in addition ,it seems that some sound files(including the MG42x2,MG42x3,LMGx2,LMGx3)are never be used in the demo

That's a bummer.

Playin some testrounds in the training mission atm.

CMBNx30.jpg

Damn those idiotic Schreckcrew mess up again...to low this time...

CMBNx31.jpg

As expected right into the ground...but what the....

CMBNx32.jpg

Gotta love "physical round-paths". :)

But wait...why didn´t they saw this Sherman in the first place ? Disabled cloak on impact ?!

And gotta love high grass too...

CMBNx33.jpg

Unfair in this one though, because the commander got hit few rounds before. But the tank was still active...a routed group running over the open field can approve that...

My first time playing "Barkmann's Corner".

CMNormandy2011-05-1718-53-11-44.jpg

LOL

I suppose it didn't help that it was an M4A3(76)W which was the first tank which encountered the Panther. But the Panther's gunner wasn't even "Aiming" when the Sherman fired the shell that "only" schwacked poor Barkmann himself. Oh well.

CMBN17.jpg

CMBN21.jpg

Do you see him ? Well, this cracky Commander did !

CMBN08.jpg

They almost made it but an incoming Panther took the shot...unfortunate seconds later they were taken out by an unseen pineapple thrower.

Very Nice

You are Good at this!!!

Show us some more, maybe in the sunset or sunrise to spice things up a bit with silhouettes. hint hint. ;)

Dang nathan, how'd that happen?

I'd been blasting the trench for a couple of turns then assaulted the trench. Then all of a sudden two krauts with SMG's jump up and spray the squad, all while another squad suffered heavy casualties from a mortar round, all in same turn.