Torrents for Demo HERE

Hey all, chrisl created a Mac torrent and I created one for the PC to get us through this slow download time. I'll be seeding at least overnight. The PC one should be pretty quick as I am giving it 15mbt. The MAC line should speed up as more peers get onboard... Please keep your torrent sessions open as long as possible to balance the load

Mac: http://home.pacbell.net/cacahill/CM_Battle_for_Normandy_DEMO.dmg.torrent

PC: http://home.pacbell.net/cacahill/CM_Battle_for_Normandy_PC_Demo.torrent

Good luck, hope this works out and we don't get in trouble.

We need more seeders, if anyone is in contact with anyone already lost in the demo get em on the seed.

Excellent advice... IF anyone already has the demo downloaded, could you please grab the torrent and point it at your DL so we can distribute the load better? If not I might have to reset and limit to only a few peers to try to get some more seeds going.

We'll get it figured out....

Good job, everyone. We have a good number of seeds going and my upload rate has finally slowed to a sedate 10mbt. Looks like someone else created a direct download mirror so that should help too. I'm going to bed but will keep my seed running through the day (unless BTS wants it gone... just let me know in an email and i'll kill the torrent).

'night all...