A few words from your sponsor

Just got home from my commute .. what did I miss what did I miss ?? OMG.. Like 3 pages of posts.. beta testers claiming they aren't releasing the demo, others claiming its coming out this evening after work, still others saying its coming out friday .. MADNESS !! ITS ABSOLUTE MAYHEM IN HERE !

Refresh.. refresh

Wish we had good news for you Doc but we don't

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The good news is you guys will be getting it soon*.

* Denotes that this word has many meanings and is subject to interpretation and the Grammont Time Zone

The Grammont Time Zone.....lol and here I thought GMT stood for Greenwich Mean Time :)

My obviously superior skills of reasoning and deduction tells me that the demo must be released tonight. The human one who speaks for BF said the demo would be released two days before the full game. He also said that a weekend release is a bad idea so tonight it must be... Yes it will be tonight .... Does it feel cold in here to anyone???

think-ape.jpg

Sigh.. Steve is in big trouble now. My wife is going to kill him since I have been reduced to sitting my the computer hitting refresh all evening... At least if I had the demo I would interact more with her "Look Honey, a Tiger !" "Honey, you can control 2nd platoon. Where do you want me to move them? No, no.. Move over there, up the flank. NO HONEY.. up the flank !!!"

Sigh.. Steve is in big trouble now. My wife is going to kill him since I have been reduced to sitting my the computer hitting refresh all evening... At least if I had the demo I would interact more with her "Look Honey, a Tiger !" "Honey, you can control 2nd platoon. Where do you want me to move them? No, no.. Move over there, up the flank. NO HONEY.. up the flank !!!"

LOL

Well im smarter than that. I got myself an ipad so i can refresh in bed, by my wife's side.