A few words from your sponsor

Feels like a punch in the gut. Why even put this post up today. Maybe they're all laughing at us.

Yeh feel like a fool now and it does feel like the mickey is being taken. If people knew the demo wasnt coming today why let us get all worked up then tell us last thing that it isn't?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is 5:30 pm EDT. BFC has closed up shop for the day. You little refresh monkeys better go to bed and get your rest, 'cause come Friday you will need to be very well rested. Now go on....scoot!

Dude, they're developers, not accountants.

{edit}

To expand, they've probably been working ~18 hours a day for at least a month now. 5:30 closing time - no. Not even close.

Yeh feel like a fool now and it does feel like the mickey is being taken. If people knew the demo wasnt coming today why let us get all worked up then tell us last thing that it isn't?

Nobody told us yet that it isnt. It was only sixkiller saying that hes still testing. That dont mean chickencoop

Nobody told us yet that it isnt. It was only sixkiller saying that hes still testing. That dont mean chickencoop

True but other posters are dropping hints suggesting they know more. If they did/do then the decent thing would have been to have said much earlier. Just made me a little irate is all.

Whoa, Wodin, speak for yourself, please. It is the HG to me, and that should be enough said. This first game and all that follows is the HG simply because it is the beginning of what will be a life-long avocation. I am well aware of all the things that aren't in this first game, and shortcomings that are likely, because I have played CMSF and all its modules.

Chill, pal.

Well it is to me...but I think I have more grounded ideas on what the game will be....going by the forum it does seem some have way to high expectations..I know it's going to be the best tactical wargame out there...I also know it wont have all the features we after...which I'm sure have alreayd been asked for and will be asked for again and I have faith BF will do the job as well as they can do...

Mmmm Sixxkiller don't want to get into an argument but your post was worded in way that made out that you knew the demo was not getting released today.

I agree.

Either way Sixxkiller go test and let the management post when the demo/game will or wont be released.

No conflict here my friend.

Stop torturing the refresh monkeys or animal control will be paying you a visit. Hell folks are probably parsing your blood pressure rate and breathing to see if there as a clue to release.

EDIT: That "came" out wrong. I meant game release... at least I think I meant the game.

And ANYTIME is a good time to investigate better beer... speaking of which I believe I have a cold Paulaner in the fridge. Time to go refresh something else.

Mmmm Sixxkiller don't want to get into an argument but your post was worded in way that made out that you knew the demo was not getting released today.

No doubt he has the demo and is testing it but me thinks he has no idea when it will be released any more than the rest of us monkeys ....

6pm my time is usual time things get posted.

Yep, Afghanistan was not out when I left work, then when I got home it was! I'm just getting ready to leave work!

And you think you all got it bad...

I was at the Preview Sneak Peak months ago and have been suffering violent withdrawals ever since...

Talk about torture, there it was right in front of us, playing the game, just getting settled in, saying to ourselves, "Oh my this is incredible!"

And then having it all snatched away.

Well if you notice the Beta Tester title I have that would certainly not give me authority to release the demo/game nor make any suggestion as to when it will be hitting the hard drives of you monkeys. BTW, we will still be testing AFTER you guys are happily playing at any rate.

Just got home from my commute .. what did I miss what did I miss ?? OMG.. Like 3 pages of posts.. beta testers claiming they aren't releasing the demo, others claiming its coming out this evening after work, still others saying its coming out friday .. MADNESS !! ITS ABSOLUTE MAYHEM IN HERE !

Refresh.. refresh

Just got home from my commute .. what did I miss what did I miss ?? OMG.. Like 3 pages of posts.. beta testers claiming they aren't releasing the demo, others claiming its coming out this evening after work, still others saying its coming out friday .. MADNESS !! ITS ABSOLUTE MAYHEM IN HERE !

Refresh.. refresh

The fog of war hehe

Refresh.. refresh

Only 3 pages? You must have a short commute!