A few words from your sponsor

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh the demo will be tomorrow now...no chance now it's way to late.

Yeah 5 o'clock in the afternoon now on the East coast of the US so BFC have called it a day, shame as they were just about to push the big green button to.

Yeah 5 o'clock in the afternoon now on the East coast of the US so BFC have called it a day, shame as they were just about to push the big green button to.

Deep down i know this to be true, but i can't drag myself away from the screen and the F5 button. :(

Well some of us are also busy trying to break the demo so you guys will have refreshed in vain. Guess you will find out soon how well we did. :D

Say what? Correct me if i'm wrong but are you saying that your still testing the demo?

Say what? Correct me if i'm wrong but are you saying that your still testing the demo?

That would be kind of a drag... hope that's not the case. I hope it's being uploaded to the servers right now for us to download shortly...

Whoa, Wodin, speak for yourself, please. It is the HG to me, and that should be enough said. This first game and all that follows is the HG simply because it is the beginning of what will be a life-long avocation. I am well aware of all the things that aren't in this first game, and shortcomings that are likely, because I have played CMSF and all its modules.

Chill, pal.