A few words from your sponsor

Agreed, I mean, three uses of "very" would have to indicate that something is imminent. Anything else would just be cruel.

Quit with the Gibba-jabba. Everybody knows very very very should mean minutes; and hour tops. So technically their late for H hour. Shesh!

By the way any doctors here- I need a pill to stop monkey voices screaming in the head.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Long, the Soldier AI is not AS dumbass/idiotic like in Shock force, everything is okay! I had a battle:" My guys in a building shooting on the House on the other side of the Street. I let the enemy house storm by another unit. What happened? The enemy soldier (1 left) layed whining on the ground. My soldiers shot and DIDNT HIT! They shot 20 Magazines and 3 grenades and didnt hit! The guys fromt the other buildings, shot rifle grenades and killed 4 of my man in the building! and the stupid whining man lifed! They were to stupid, to go to the enemy and give him a shot! At the end, I wasnt able to kill the last enemy soldier left in the Building.

As long a scene like this wont happen, everything is okay.

The interior of houses are abstracted, that guy was just extremely lucky. Oh and demo!!!! :D

Mobile phones are for refreshing to check the website for game release while you are driving or otherwise not in front of the computer.

I have had internet constantly for almost 10yrs, but today they had to shut it down for me to be able to change operator, you see the humor in it? perfect timing dont you think?

I love how Steve says he doesn't create hype, yet he uses the words very very very soon in the same email. I guess that's not hype about the game, but it certainly is hype FOR the game ... look at all of us.. refreshing every 2 minutes. It could be days away and we are just being made to look like fools!

Dear Battlefront-team

Reading your words regarding the imminent release of Battle for Normandy, a little thought came across my mind: How Battlefront really would be missed if you guys werent around developing war games on a market that often promotes and rewards much more broad and unrealistic games and genres. The thought of a you not around is...depressing, and would really limit or kill my computer gaming...

Therefore, let me just use this occasion - the coming Normandy game - to thank you, Battlefront-team, for still hanging in there and making games that challenges us, improves our understanding of tactical war experiences and are so plain fun to play and empathizes with.

From a Dane, who has enjoyed all the titles since the earliest Combat Mission games

Ole

I love how Steve says he doesn't create hype, yet he uses the words very very very soon in the same email. I guess that's not hype about the game, but it certainly is hype FOR the game ... look at all of us.. refreshing every 2 minutes. It could be days away and we are just being made to look like fools!

And yet, here you are with the rest of us buffoons... :D

Dear Battlefront-team

Reading your words regarding the imminent release of Battle for Normandy, a little thought came across my mind: How Battlefront really would be missed if you guys werent around developing war games on a market that often promotes and rewards much more broad and unrealistic games and genres. The thought of a you not around is...depressing, and would really limit or kill my computer gaming...

Therefore, let me just use this occasion - the coming Normandy game - to thank you, Battlefront-team, for still hanging in there and making games that challenges us, improves our understanding of tactical war experiences and are so plain fun to play and empathizes with.

From a Dane, who has enjoyed all the titles since the earliest Combat Mission games

Ole

That's all well and good, but you could of used the time you spent typing that to ask them what time the demo will be released!! priorities mate priorities ;)