Quick update on release status

I totally appreciate and prefer tentative release dates as that is a sure sign of intelligence and dedication to the craft on the part of the developers. But I do worry a little about their seeming lack of advertising. I want them to have all the glory that they deserve!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll make money off this even if they never spend a penny on advertising. And frankly, most of what is advertised in this industry is just pushing crap, so I find BFC's lay back, take-it-or-leave-it style refreshingly modest. It is much better they spend their development $$ on programming and not on marketing weenies.

Hmmm maybe June 6th.....I some how think that date has some importance.....oh yeah the day I got out of the Navy.....no that's not it....it will come to me.....

This date occurred to me as well. When a previous post by Administrator said they've known the exact date and time of release...well, let's hope not :eek:

As someone once said BF have never released a game on an historical date. They don't do it that way.

Game will be out end of next week. Maybe just before. Latest early week after. Or sometime after that.

Game will be out end of next week. Maybe just before. Latest early week after. Or sometime after that.

Or when the frenzied mob armed with pitchforks and flaming torches storm the BFC compound and take what's rightly theirs. :)

..or Thursday.

Or when the frenzied mob armed with pitchforks and flaming torches storm the BFC compound and take what's rightly theirs. :)

..or Thursday.

I just so happen to have a pitchforks and torches concession stand. And my prices beat walmart......

When the press release said 'end of April' did it mention which year?

Yes, but it did include a get-out clause by saying 'AROUND the end of April 2011'.

We are still in that 'around' window - keep up the faith!

Stiff upper lip and all that.

Yes, but it did include a get-out clause by saying 'AROUND the end of April 2011'.

We are still in that 'around' window - keep up the faith!

Stiff upper lip and all that.

You're blind if you think that we'll get it anytime soon.

[suppressed giggle]