How do I share T-72 BOF missions on Battlefront.com?

Hello out there! I have some pretty cool missions for T-72 Balkans On Fire, and I would like to share them. How do I upload these missions to www.battlefront.com? I discovered how to add incoming allied fire support to the missions including but not limited to Multiple Launch Rocket System barrages and atomic weapons - no kidding! :-D I also have a great T-55 mission in which you are defending a town from a two pronged mechanized infantry assault consisting of T-72's, SU-100's, MTLB's, and infantry as part of a T-55 tank platoon supported by a Sprut-B anti-tank gun and an infantry squad. Anyway, I'd like to share some of these, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload these missions with all their components (script files, etc.). Any help advice that any of you could provide would be great. Thanks!

Thanks Moon. I have to be honest though. I've been to the repository page before, and have a username and password... I also consider myself to be at least a reasonably computer savy person... but I gotta say, I've been over that page top and bottom a few times, and I don't see any link or instruction of where to go on the repository page to upload a file or files. Where is that located on the repository page? Thank you!