Are people still playing this game?

Commanderski

Just wondering if anybody still plays this game. I love the quality of the graphics on the TOW2 series but the you really need a high powered processor to get the most out of the game.

I have the demo of this game and it's really enjoyable and not as processor demanding as TOW2. The only thing I don't like about the TOW2 series (besides what I said above) is the combat area is very limited as far as weather and terrain. That's what I really loved about the Combat Mission series as you could fight in the snow, rain, fog and any combination of all 3.

Is there a variety of weather and terrain in this game?

Warren.

I still regularly play ToW1, there are so many battles to keep one occupied.

Once the expansion pack & the balance mod (& Gnashers Bulldogs campaign) are loaded, the game presents a lot of interesting moments in all sorts of European weather/terrain.

The balance mod for ToW2 Africa also improves the game immensely - albeit still in sand. :P

Collectively the series represents a long term solution to my wargaming needs, add CMSF etc & thats my spare time gone for the foreseeable future! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if anybody still plays this game. I love the quality of the graphics on the TOW2 series but the you really need a high powered processor to get the most out of the game.

Lots of people play the TOW-Series, but the problem ist, there are no big Forum for the TOW-Community, I dont know way.

But if U want to Play MP, ask me^^.