.pdf manual for standard edition - same as printed pre-order manual?

I don't think so. When you make PDF files for commercial use, Adobe charges 1 cent per page per sold document for the license. But this will be avoided by making the text and pictures extra small, so all the same information will be there but in fewer pages!

Yes, in fact it will be digitized microfilm. You should be able to read it okay using a jeweler's loupe.

Michael

Will the PDF made available for download at all for owners (i.e., prior to us Mac types even being given the opportunity to order)?

Not download, but we will put up an online Game Manual viewer like for most of our other games (including CMSF), sometime before release.

Not download, but we will put up an online Game Manual viewer like for most of our other games (including CMSF), sometime before release.

Grrr, stupid Flash. OK, thanks, looking forward to it. If you want it converted eventually to a nice jQuery/image based format, I'd volunteer.

You guys are obviously not well versed in some other manufacturers dodgy practices.

Silent Hunter V is a good example of the manual being different with different editions of the game.

I ask because my only reason for pre-order in the past would have been a nice manwell. However now that I have a kindle a .pdf is actually better.

go get your steel boxes boys....