Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

Wouldn't mind trying a PBEM game of one of the smaller scenarios from Breakthrough. Have played the Balkan War scenario against the AI a few times and it was enjoyable. Probably balanced in favour of Allies but not by too much. Don't mind which side.

If interested PM me!

Cheers

Hey,

Wouldn't mind trying a PBEM game of one of the smaller scenarios from Breakthrough. Have played the Balkan War scenario against the AI a few times and it was enjoyable. Probably balanced in favour of Allies but not by too much. Don't mind which side.

If interested PM me!

Cheers

Not too many interested in the scenario (zero) :/ . I am still up for a go of any of the other breakthrough scenarios. I would overestimate my ability at intermediate level! I should be able to do at least a turn a day.

Anyone interested in a multiplayer (email)

1914 Call to Arms – Breakthrough Edition (v 1.04)

campaign game?

I play just for fun, therefor I don't care at all about which side to play, and will probably be able to play an avarage of one or two turns per day.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I am new to the forum and only considering buying SC WWI + Breakthrough this week along with SC WWII Pacific Theatre - a long time wargamer though with years of wargaming under my belt - but due to my hardcore approach I stopped playing against the AI and have stuck to human opponents and it all depends whether I may find consistent, dedicated an trustworthy opponents. At the same time an avid student of WWI for over two years now, can play any side with maximally realistic options on like realistic weather effects etc. in virtually any scenario.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a very prolonged break from this game I want to try my hand at it. I have a good amount of experience, so I should be a strong challenge to anyone.

1914 Call to Arms – Breakthrough Edition 1.05(is the newest, right?)

I normally play mirror matches, so I would prefer doing that. (Victory being to whoever ever achieves major victory first, or based on who surrenders first)

I normally use Skype to send the files, its easy and fast, but if you prefer email I can do that too.

My email adress is nwssbronies@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

am ready for a game - not much XP with this one but a wargamer for 15+ years ;-) Do not mind which side - anyone up for a game?

Sould be WWI A Call to Arms 1914 - can be breakthrough...as with the other games I am still learning ;-D

Oh need someone to explain me how multiplayer works ;-D and please send me a PM...

Edited by steelwarrior77