• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So, I've finally decided to take the plunge into multiplayer. I'm happy to play any scenario as any side on either Breakthrough or regular SCWW1. I'd rate myself as slightly below average in skill, but willing to play against any level of opponent. Please PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for opponents for an E-Mail game. I have little experience in multiplayer, so my skill is slightly below average, but I will play against anyone. That's the best way to become a better player :)

I am open for every scenario and /or side (apart from the WWII one or any custom one, as I have not played any of them before), so PM me if you're interested or email me: raniel3 AT hotmail DOT com

I too am looking for opponents. I'm playing the original game v. 1.07. Haven't bought Breakthrough yet. Willing to play any of the scenarios and either side, being my first time playing against someone else. Contact me here or slazer33 at hotmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a casual game for the Breakthrough campaign 1914 - Ostaufmarsch. I like to play CP for now. I am a bloody beginner and only played the Ostaufmarsch campaign sofar against the AI. If you are interested in an easy prey ;) contact me via pm.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for a PBEM opponent for Breakthrough. I am not a

beginner, but the veterans I have played against usually win. So, if

you are having trouble finding a challenge, I am not your guy, but I

can beat the computer on most Strategic Command games on Expert, so I

am not a rookie.

I prefer to play as the Central Powers in the Ostaufmarsch scenario if that is alright with you.

If interested let me know and I will send you my first turn.

Note: I have the latest patch, version 1.02.

Thank you,

Aaron

aaron28a@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a player yet untested in multiplayer for Strategic Command as of this post (but can beat the AI on intermediate) looking to try a PBEM game against an opponent of novice to average skill.

I'd like to play Breakthrough - either 1914 Call to Arms or 1912 First Balkan War.

Please send me a private message if interested.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there

AI not anymore a challenge, afterwards frustrated my friends, it seems...

still I don't know if I could give a real veteran a challenge.

Therefore looking for a PBEM Player of "better than average" or "good" skill. While "veterans/masters" might be disappointed I'm ready to take a challenge.

SCWWI The Great War "Call to arms" or "1939 Storm over Europe".

Any side, can usually send about one or two turns per evening, most days a week.

I tend to use all options with exception of "Undo moves" and to use the most recent patches, but thats open for negotiation, of course.

please eMail to

jforbay at web dot de

looking forward

Arkenbrand

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

Would like to play by email "1939 Storm over Europe".

I'm pretty experienced with the game but am not an avid player (not planning too much, calculating etc.) above average but not a 'veteran'.

I played several times both WW I and WW II with AI, before played a lot Strategic Command 2 both with AI and a friend of mine,

now easily beating AI on expert and up to +1 experience playing for any side, but didn't played with a human yet.

Also in terms of load 1-2 turns a day, most days of a week is ok for me.

please email to

parizh at list dot ru

Alexander

p.s. looks very similar to previous post :)

• 2 weeks later...

Although I have played a couple of PBEM games and the AI, I think I never got beyond the beginner's status. Looking for similar skilled player willing to command the French in the 1870 Franco-Prussian War scenario.

If interested drop me a note at

VierBorlings at t-online dot de

Regards

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

guys if some of you want to play WWI, WWII, Franco-Prussian or Russia Civil war, let me know: parizh at list dot ru

Especially interested in WWII (Storm Over Europe) campaign.

as described before, I'm pretty well with AI but have little experience with humans.

have both games : Great War (1.07) and Breakthrough (1.03)