Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to Battlefront and this game. I have been practicing against AI for about 6 hours and played both sides. CP takes skill, so I want to be Entente until I get the hang of all of this. So far, this game looks really great and the AI is killing me. Looking for a PBEM. I work 9-5 so I can do several turns each night. I hope that is okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon, I sent you an email and a PM. Whatever side you want. I prefer Entente because it does not require as much skill. I am presently being beaten by someone playing CP and I am the Entente, but they appear to be a non-mistake-making-machine.., man! You European guys are good!

It is hard to find PBEM, I have 2 games going. I am hoping after the patch things pick up. As far as how is it without the patch, I cannot vouch for play balance yet, but it works great. There are some enhancements (assistance with movement because it is almost impossible to determine in the mountains and other places; and right now NM means nothing). But it is good to go. If you want to give it a try, I have never been CP and I will try that. Or you can be CP, whatever you want. Be aware that I am highly confident that I am not very good. So if you want a top player, pass me by for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for an opponent. If interested drop me a note or send file over. Will play any scenario, any side.

Am looking for someone with whom to play WWI - I prefer to play as CP

Let me know if you are interested and when you are available.

Thank you,

Aaron

• 1 month later...

ive finally decided to risk my ego in a multi player game of WW1 Great War. i'd prefer the call to arms campaign game with me as the entante, but im willing to play the cp too.

i think i have the game system down well enough to not totally humilate myself. ;)

im on vacation right now, so i can do several turns a day if you wish.

you can email me at patrat@mchsi.com