DRM question + general questions / suggestions

UsF

Hello,

I asked some time ago about the DRM of the game, which seems to have been completely dropped. Is this true? I was hesitant with the purchase because of it. If it is really DRM free now, you got yourself a sale. :D

Also have you thought about contacting RockPaperShotgun with a Review version for them maybe? I always have the feeling that a review ("wot i think" they call it) helps sales, because their crowd is always interested in fresh games.

I do not know if this game is considered to be "indie", sure feels to me like it is though. Maybe you could also try to set up a deal with the next Humble Indie Bundle if that makes any sense (and if there is going to be a next one of course)? I have no idea how they do it, if there are restrictions and so on.

Hello,

I asked some time ago about the DRM of the game, which seems to have been completely dropped. Is this true? I was hesitant with the purchase because of it. If it is really DRM free now, you got yourself a sale. :D

Also have you thought about contacting RockPaperShotgun with a Review version for them maybe? I always have the feeling that a review ("wot i think" they call it) helps sales, because their crowd is always interested in fresh games.

I do not know if this game is considered to be "indie", sure feels to me like it is though. Maybe you could also try to set up a deal with the next Humble Indie Bundle if that makes any sense (and if there is going to be a next one of course)? I have no idea how they do it, if there are restrictions and so on.

Hi USF. I did see a couple RockPaperShotgun blog entries a little while ago, around the time the game was launched. I don't think they played it, and the entry wasn't that great. I suppose it's better than nothing, but their comment was something along the lines of "hide your dads!" or something implying that most modern gamers wouldn't be interested in the game, only the old-time gamers would be.

Yeah, I think the game could be considered indie. It's actually a one-person job, self-funded. I had also talked to the humble bundle guys a while ago. They had two or three requirements. Being DRM-free was one of them (which now the game is DRM-free), but their other requirement is that the game run cross-platform (Windows, Mac, and Linux), which it doesn't do.