Well, I'm not going to Myanmar, nor Cuba or even Denmark. Nothing exciting like that. I am thinking of going to the grocery store though! Pretty excited about that!

Anyways, my guess for the release date looks to be a little off, as it's a few hours ago.

The after action report is such a tease! I'm looking at the screen shots and thinking this is going to be so cool. It's kind of like seeing and smelling a great meal and being told you're not hungry enough yet. Wait awhile.

I hear voices saying learn patience, grass hopper.

But it's all good. I'm looking forward to it. It looks like the Big Deal. My new guess for release date is February 28th, 2011. Now that I'm reconciled to it, it's all good.

But man, that meal looks good!

Hey Brian,

How was the store?? ;-)

If history repeats itself it will be after the 24th, since that's the day I'm leaving. When Global came out I was leaving too, and had to wait till I got back to download it. I saw the e-mail alert at a cybercafe, and could nothing but drool for two weeks till I got home!!

I'm more concerned about some President's Day snow comin' tomorrow (not that it's unusual or anything). :eek:

Anyway, don't sweat it, folks. The game is well on it's way. Hang in there.

;)

I'm orginally from Downingtown, PA before I moved to Louisiana, and I remember those kind of days Snowstorm!!!:D I have to admit, I really miss those days (the ice, the snow AND the cleaning up of it all):(

Be safe in that weather to anybody that has to deal with it!!!;)

I'm orginally from Downingtown, PA before I moved to Louisiana, and I remember those kind of days Snowstorm!!!:D I have to admit, I really miss those days (the ice, the snow AND the cleaning up of it all):(

Be safe in that weather to anybody that has to deal with it!!!;)

You're right about that, it's been a very active winter so far, and seems more on the way before this one's over and done with. You've missed quite a bit up here (of course, the snow lovers...like me...aren't minding it at all!). :cool:

You're right about that, it's been a very active winter so far, and seems more on the way before this one's over and done with. You've missed quite a bit up here (of course, the snow lovers...like me...aren't minding it at all!). :cool:

Speak for yourself.:P I lived in the Philadelphia/Reading PA area for 25 years before returning to upstate NY. We get 2-3 times the snow :eek: you do and we're pretty sick of it by now. Unfortunately, we have at least another month of it.:(

Wish I was back in SEPA this time of year. :cool: