The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike the house of jdmorse where it comes naturally?

Rune

In a serious moment, if you would like, I can send you the briefings. It may or not make it on the cd, I have not released anything since CMSF, for various reason including asshats from another forum.

So... you were just pretending to be stupid?

Wow... you are DAMN good at it, Sirrah! I'm very impressed.

unlike the house of jdmorse where it comes naturally?

Rune

In a serious moment, if you would like, I can send you the briefings. It may or not make it on the cd, I have not released anything since CMSF, for various reason including asshats from another forum.

Asshats in another forum?

WHO ARE THESE INTERLOPERS!!!!!

[serious] Thanks for the offer, but I try to steer clear of facts. It hinders my natural gaminess.[/serious]

And your feeble excuse for being late to the party, is ?

Drunk?

Senile?

Fat and Stupid?

Got stuck up a creek without a paddle?

Police wouldn't accept your "Get out of jail card Free?"

...all of the above?

Noba.

I'm going to take 'Fat and Stupid' for points, Noba.

But I'll match it with 'Showing up and caring as an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread' to win.

It occurs to me, Noba, that I haven't told you that I love you, lately.

C'mere and gie us a hug, you big Aussie bastard!

Imagine my arms slapping you on the back, and my ancient, grizzled cheek rubbing against yours, not to mention my belly bumping up against yours.

Now, tell me something about your life, a true thing, something you wouldn't otherwise share with these fools.

And I'll tell you something, too.

I have returned from a week in Des Moines where the temperature was ... cold ... damned cold actually.

I see several posts that mention me but are unworthy of my attention and therefore I shall ignore them as I ignore the authors of the posts.

HOWSOMEVER ... rune I too am eagerly awaiting IL2-COD, it looks absolutely loverly. I'd be honored to shoot you down ... which would be pretty much a foregone conclusion in any case. Be advised sirrah, I've been practicing and have Track IR and a Saitek X52 and am not afraid to use them ... be afraid, be very afraid.

The CessPatrol* rides ... or flies I suppose ... again!

Joe

* The CessPatrol - "Dude, Can I Crash Here?"

I have returned from a week in Des Moines where the temperature was ... cold ... damned cold actually.

I see several posts that mention me but are unworthy of my attention and therefore I shall ignore them as I ignore the authors of the posts.

HOWSOMEVER ... rune I too am eagerly awaiting IL2-COD, it looks absolutely loverly. I'd be honored to shoot you down ... which would be pretty much a foregone conclusion in any case. Be advised sirrah, I've been practicing and have Track IR and a Saitek X52 and am not afraid to use them ... be afraid, be very afraid.

The CessPatrol* rides ... or flies I suppose ... again!

Joe

* The CessPatrol - "Dude, Can I Crash Here?"

The sad thing about your post is the word "returned" Can't we have it some other way?

Imagine my arms slapping you on the back, and my ancient, grizzled cheek rubbing against yours, not to mention my belly bumping up against yours.

Wow! This is the first time I've actually felt my flesh crawl! I've heard the term, but always figured it was just a poetic, throw-away line.

Major icky!!!

Or in other words, after hours of desperate struggle you still could not come up with a riposte that would not constitute further proof that normal human discourse is forever beyond your grasp.

Michael