The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tmsaltvampire.jpg

For all you SSNs contemplating becoming a serf under the sponsership of Joe Shaw, take a gander at this picture of him shot in an unguarded moment. As you can see he is not really the kindly, bumbling old gent that he tries to portray here in the Cesspool. He is in fact a brutal monster with the power to dessicate living flesh, by removing the salt from your body.

Hey, quit scaring the kids Nidan1, it's not time for Friday fright night yet! And Joe... how many times do we have to tell you? Chew with your mouth shut!!

What the hell individual joins the forum for 11 years and manages 140 posts?? An underachiever worthy of House PShaw thats who!

Careful guys, you'll make me blow my yearly forum post quota! :o

I have had a couple close calls with losing my original member number 238. The scariest had to be last fall when Steve threatened to yank it for me saying "sumfink" instead of the CM olde ones-proper "somefink".

I tried to tell him it was my posts-to-years ratio (read forgetfulness) at work, but he wasn't buying it!

Steve can be such a hardarse at times... ya know? :rolleyes:

tmsaltvampire.jpg

For all you SSNs contemplating becoming a serf under the sponsership of Joe Shaw, take a gander at this picture of him shot in an unguarded moment. As you can see he is not really the kindly, bumbling old gent that he tries to portray here in the Cesspool. He is in fact a brutal monster with the power to dessicate living flesh, by removing the salt from your body.

Better than I had pictured actually. I envisioned something more like this.....

dungbeetle.jpg

HAH! My plan worked as expected ...

I had deduced that the historical "Sod Off" was having little effect on the SSNs who dropped by ... likely because they were not bright enough to understand ... and determined to try another tack.

What better way to scare them off than by offering them up as Serfs to the CessPool? I put my plan into effect and, as expected, we've seen no more of young Pansy Bobx.

I love it when a plan comes together ... of course Boo Radley and his STELLAR former Squire Nidan1 can't see beyond their nose and thought I was serious. Nuance is lost on those two.

Joe

Mind you I am referring to the dung ball, not the perfectly serviceable beetle on top of it.

Joe enjoys stepping out in fancy beetle headware, he think he's being kewl and all the kids pointing and laughing are merely jealous of his cutting edge fashion sense.