The Peng Challenge Thread (By Popular Demand)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not just a pleasure, but a duty. One can only endure the Shavian penchant for sponsoring and then promototing the dimest of the dim that one must await the inevitable... that the pocket battleship of the bleedin' obvious SSN Scheer will be taken under arm and thrust into the Shavian tutelage of the best traditions of being utterly and remoresly... dim.

It is not just a pleasure, but a duty. One can only endure the Shavian penchant for sponsoring and then promototing the dimest of the dim that one must await the inevitable... that the pocket battleship of the bleedin' obvious SSN Scheer will taken under arm and thrust into the Shavian tutelage of the best traditions of being utterly and remoresly... dim.
In the case of Smear it would be a difficult chore but I'm confident that I could, with careful and diligent effort, improve his posts to the "dim" status ... but why bother, we have you to fill that niche.

Joe

Oh I think it's safe to say that he is fully accomplished in that area.

Michael

I heard that here is the center of gravity for ole grogs and their fanboys ...

@Sheer Nebulosity: Any of the existing games can be used if agreeable to both parties. But do try to get more sparkle into your posts. Otherwise, nobody will bother with you, except to ridicule and abuse you. (Well, we'll do that anyway, but you know what we mean.)

Michael

Fine by me.

How many accredited, regular Pengs are in this abnomination of grammatical slaughter ?

Germany ... I see that Smear is another freaking Goobernational ... I blame Yeknodathon because he is too. I also blame Michael ... because ... well just because.

But Smear's not really shaping up all that well is he. I see no wit, no repartee, no deft riposte. He has to try harder ... or sod off, that's always a good alternative.

Joe

how do you challenge each other if there is no CM:BN out ?

No CM:BN?

Certain memberships have certain privileges.

Just saying is all.

Now off you go, and don't let the door hit you on the way out, cause it's embedded with 12" nails.

Germany ... I see that Smear is another freaking Goobernational ... I blame Yeknodathon because he is too. I also blame Michael ... because ... well just because.

But Smear's not really shaping up all that well is he. I see no wit, no repartee, no deft riposte. He has to try harder ... or sod off, that's always a good alternative.

Joe

Are you Elvis wifey ?

Cause you seem to have problems of coherent speach and all of that ....

Are you Elvis wifey ?

Cause you seem to have problems of coherent speach and all of that ....

Elvis is usually coherent ... if brief. You, on the other hand ... appear to be neither.

Furtherless, Elvis is a Seniour Knight of the CessPool while you are naught but a Scum Sucking Newbie (SSN) and worthy of, if you are fortunate, the back of our hand. But more likely we'll just ignore you until you go away ... for that is the way of the CessPool. Only those with fortitude and stick-to-it-iveness shall remain and shall, in the fullness of time be granted the privilege of toting the pissbucket that is the symbol of a Serf to the CessPool ... you should live so long.

Joe