1939 Fall Weiss big map

Hello, i have just uploaded my new MOD with focus on European Theater of ww2.

It´s bigger than my 1938 Calm before the storm but many scripts are the same.

In this scenario i have no armies, just corps and divisions.

It is for human or Allied AI.

You can also use the same media files.

Enjoy!

I just loaded the game up and I am going t play against the AI. Loos very nice, by the way, looks like the gameplay is a little different than the other mods, i was wondering do you have any tips? I had the french attack in the west right off the first turn!! Smart move

Oh my goodness, what a map, I started the first turn and I went during the turn to the map section and left clicked on the USA Icon in the convoy section and I got some kind of system error it said failed, system verification or something,

I went to the error log and this is what it said

[01/16/2011 11:52:39; 6.1.7600; 1920x1080x32(1); v1.04] FAILED(draw_unit_box_to_buffer_dc):

[01/25/2011 5:17:53; 6.1.7600; 1920x1080x32(1); v1.04] FAILED(convoy_map_dialog: on_left_button_up): Segmentation violation

[01/25/2011 5:21:30; 6.1.7600; 1920x1080x32(1); v1.04] FAILED(convoy_map_dialog: on_left_button_up): Segmentation violation

Hi Cantona, Been playing for a little bit and right now I am in the late part of 1939 and moving my units westward. I noticed that the purchasing of units is quite high and it takes a little getting used to. I like all the extra decisions being made and offered.

I was wondering, any suggestions on playing this mod as far as strategies go?

Also, what are the small circles that contain the word garrison in them? Is that for the German player to keep units in them after Poland is defeated?

GREAT Concept!!! So far I am playing Allies with the Axis on +2 EXP and +100% . The Germans need a script to garrison Poland as thry ignore it and Russia comes in FAST. VS the A.I is not bad the Germans do need to concetrate on knocking out Paris.

This game will be a masterpiece with a little refining. I cant wait to play it two player.

Simply a great design, The USA need a Naval loop to england as it takes a very tedious and almost one year to ship US units to england.Even if this loop took 5 turns it would be better than the cumbrsome moving my huge convoy turn after turn. Transports need to have a higher speed ans do most naval units. But this game is Delightful!!!