Version 1.01.15934 Available

Brit

Notable Fixes/Improvements:

- Fixed crash that can happen when trading resource-sources

- Fixed a bug with ships leaving the city to attack ground units and blocking ground units from entering the city

- Fixed bug: when 'all players are at war', the initial team settings were ignored. This is fixed now.

- The technology window's items-in-production list won't snap back to the top

- Added a hotkey to cycle through the idle cities

Thank you.

One question.

I send a blimp out to the max and after the first turn I want the blimp retuned to base but it can't? It has already gone to far.

I wonder if that's a new bug introduced recently. I'll see if I can reproduce it. I think there might still be a bug in the system where, if you tell an aircraft to move out near it's maximum range, it moves slightly too far and can't return home. I thought I fixed that, but maybe not quite.

I wonder if that's a new bug introduced recently. I'll see if I can reproduce it. I think there might still be a bug in the system where, if you tell an aircraft to move out near it's maximum range, it moves slightly too far and can't return home. I thought I fixed that, but maybe not quite.

That is what I see.

No rush.

That is what I see.

No rush.

I tried reproducing this, but haven't had any luck. In one case, I even got the 'skull' icon that said the blimp was moving out too far, but the blimp was still able to return. (It was right on the edge of the return range).