Misidenfication of units

To develope this question deeper:

1. Will there be dedicated sound contacts instead of just a question mark?

2. Can we have seperate "lost Contact" markers for tanks vs infantry instead of the same "?". I always forget what was what.

2. Will there be generic heavy and light tank "sihouettes" on the map until we can ID them?

3. Same with troops? Do we have to ID them?

I'm one of those "not interested in playing modern warfare", so I'm still loving CMx1.

Recently I tried another WWII game, and was really surprised by just how crap it is when you can ID the enemy straight away!

The need to ID (and the possible mis-id) is a really game making feature of CMx1 - kind of like salt really: subtle, but you notice it if it's not there.

GaJ

To develope this question deeper:

2. Can we have seperate "lost Contact" markers for tanks vs infantry instead of the same "?". I always forget what was what.

2. Will there be generic heavy and light tank "sihouettes" on the map until we can ID them?

3. Same with troops? Do we have to ID them?

Sign me up for the above. I, too, sometimes lose track of which "?" was "?". Separating them out for infantry and vehicles would be great. (Place the infantry or tank icon behind the "?" on the icon?)

I play on elite in CMSF, yet it is still a little disconcerting to see a unit hundreds of meters away and identify it as "3rd platoon HQ" after just few seconds.

Thanks,

Ken