Questions for Santa Steve

Close combat will be improved for CM:BN. But as I've said forever and a day... there will not be any close quarter combat animations. That's just not something we can fit in. Plus, no matter what we can realistically do with the animations they will still look unrealistic. Even FPS games with tens of millions of Dollars (for you Europeans, that's about 300 Euros :)) don't have very good CQB animations. So we're not kidding ourselves about it.

Steve

Will we ever get any animations, even if abstract?

For the fun, because although rare, those close moments were great back in the day, kinda climatic.

I agree, vincere...

I got a 'Bosch' drill for Christmas and it beats my cat hands down at making holes in walls. The cat can really only scratch the surface :). Never tried clouds for that though, maybe they work better?

No product placement intended ;). Merry Christmas all and thanks to BFC for the great announcement!

I agree, vincere...

I got a 'Bosch' drill for Christmas and it beats my cat hands down at making holes in walls. The cat can really only scratch the surface :). Never tried clouds for that though, maybe they work better?

No product placement intended ;). Merry Christmas all and thanks to BFC for the great announcement!

I have never tried making holes in the wall with my cat. I don't think he would like it, if I did. There would certainly be a lot of noise, fuss and blood (mine). He is very good at purring, sleeping in comfortable places and eating, though; so I guess it just a case of using the rght tool for the job.

I have never tried making holes in the wall with my cat. I don't think he would like it, if I did. There would certainly be a lot of noise, fuss and blood (mine). He is very good at purring, sleeping in comfortable places and eating, though; so I guess it just a case of using the rght tool for the job.

I had a cat once that made holes in the wall where I didn't want them, and I didn't like it.

That cat was the wrong tool for most jobs.

Cat I got now with ginger patches makes for a good stranger shredder.