Error message after installing south gambit

dsawan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I cant log into battlefront so i try to ask for help here. i got south gambit electronic dwld and installed it and I get the following error: Anyone know what causes this. I cant run the game.

Its says Microsoft windows: ptboats:south gambit has stopped working;the application failed to initialize proeprly(oxc0000005) ckick ok to terminATE program. when i click out nothign happens.

Hope yo can help. I also did a uninstall and reinstall as well and same result.

You need to launch the game with full admin rights if you have User Access Control enabled in Windows (which it is, by default). Right-click and choose "Run as admin" from the Properties.

As for "logging into battlefront"? The login for the main site is not linked to the forum login in any way. It's a separate account. You have one if you purchased from us automatically. Go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw and enter the email address you used during the purchase.

The helpdesk at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk on the other hand does not require any login at all (but you *can* login with the same credentials as for the main site).

Hi, I did like you said and it still does it and I get this under details; it says Bex. Don't know what this means.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: PTBoatsSG.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.1

Application Timestamp: 4b8d3a26

Fault Module Name: elicen40.dll

Fault Module Version: 4.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 3d86b216

Exception Offset: 00025001

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 00000008

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3