Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

Oh, he's yours, is he? I'd forgotten that. That explains why he plays the game like a NY Jets coach.

sigh...

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, he's in. He seems like a likable enough lad. He's shown a certain amount of stick-to-itivness and we need to keep House Rune "functioning" as it provides a good anchor* to the intelligence curve inside the MBT.

*Right at the bottom, sunk in the muck

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The heat must have gotten to him.

Heat?? It's winter here dumbass! The daytime temps are a shivering 31c (that's 87f to the goobers out there)

Mind, there was a bit of a dust storm today so tomorrow will be a frosticle inducing 25c (77f), better bust out the electric blanket!

Tosser...

Must be fasttracking Kniiiggetts these days...wasn't like that it my day *grumble grumble*

Didn't you get in through some kind of loophole? Or you are the unacknowledged love (if that's the word) child of Joe Shaw? Your sig line definitely supports that suspicion. Why else would he have bestowed such lavish and undeserved praise on you?

Michael

Didn't you get in through some kind of loophole?

Well I did actually play the game and still do in fact, what's your excuse?

(apart from your leanings towards hanging out with strange guys you don't know, there are clubs you could visit for that I believe)

Was that a question?

Was the statement followed by a question mark? No, it wasn't. Therefore, it was not a question.

I don't know how I can make it any easier for you to understand. I don't believe it's possible to simplify it to the point where you can understand, truth be told.

Oh, sure, possibly we could reduce the material down to it's raw elements and hope that someday it's subatomic particles were able to penetrate that superdense skull of yours and you could comprehend the concept by a form of osmosis, but it's a coin flip as to whether or not that would even work or if entropy would prove to be faster and the heat death of the universe would precede the dim flicker of awareness in your eyes.

I can feel your pain Boo, I can understand your angst...

How many losses do you have to me now Boo? 5? 6? maybe a draw in there somewhere but other than that you are a sucker for punishment aren't you?

I assume you'll be seeking another military lesson in due course...*sigh*...well, I suppose I should deign you smack you upside the head once more...it being Christmas and all and me being my usual generous self...especially to the underprivileged.

50% score against a 'goober national'? Try using those .50(0 for significance) cal's. Or do you pity taking those last IQ's from him?

Speaking of which, where did Nidan1 disappear? He owns me a turn for my 2nd total victory. And, where's my reward treat for the total victory? (still waiting for my review crate of Stroh's)...

That's all???

Shoot, we must have played at least twice that in the last 8 or 9 years, so I'm batting about .500 by your figures.

Not too shabby.

Oh puuulease! I think you might have won the first game we ever played but of course that was due to me playing with honour and a predeliction towards period tactics and a measure of care for my pixeltruppen and you playing as...well...gamey old you.

Since then I have modified my style to counter your sneeksy, low, treacherous, back-stabbing, cannon fodder inducing, gamier-than-a-venison-pie gaming style and the rest as they say, is history.

Rack em up laughing boy, i'sa gonna hafta smack you down agin!

First night off in two and a half years. I sh!t you not: welcome to kids and the modern interpretation of sexual equality.

I am mindful of the obligation you lay unto me, my leige: may you contribute the legend of House Rune more than myself.

In the meantime, how goes the beta testing? We're seeing some sh!t+hot stuff, but we're continuously disappointed by the late arrival of the cheesy comestibles. We hunger, oh lord: let spew your cornucopia and save us.

First night off in two and a half years. I sh!t you not: welcome to kids and the modern interpretation of sexual equality.

I am mindful of the obligation you lay unto me, my leige: may you contribute the legend of House Rune more than myself.

In the meantime, how goes the beta testing? We're seeing some sh!t+hot stuff, but we're continuously disappointed by the late arrival of the cheesy comestibles. We hunger, oh lord: let spew your cornucopia and save us.

Okay. Sucking up to Rune? RUNE???????

Yeah, he may be the "top dawg" of your "House", but he's not even a Kannnniget in Ordinary! He's... RUNE fer cryin' out loud! In the grand scheme of things, he's not even Shemp. He's got the same love and respect as... Joe Besser!

It just saddens me, is all I'm saying.

Okay. Sucking up to Rune? RUNE???????

Yeah, he may be the "top dawg" of your "House", but he's not even a Kannnniget in Ordinary! He's... RUNE fer cryin' out loud! In the grand scheme of things, he's not even Shemp. He's got the same love and respect as... Joe Besser!

Wot 'e said.

BTW, who's Joe Besser? Would that I could ask with the same innocence, "Who is Rune?" I only wish that I could expunge a few of the horrible, bitter memories that name evokes.

Michael

Have a thistle: excellent translation that donkey. I must away to find what other damage I've caused. **swish**

Are you even a Squire? I can't keep up with this neer-do-well and that layabout being promoted to Squire.

And after all it was rune ... it's not like it was someone of consequence and having seen his scenarios can anyone here doubt that he'd dishonorably attempt to promote someone who was a mere Serf directly to the holy ranks of the Knights of the CessPool?

I think we need an investigation ... with Stenographers.

Joe