Is there a special place for someone with a Challenge like Peng has?

BFCElvis

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo has succeeded in getting his two flanking platoons (with supporting armour) wiped out and now sits on the middle of the map ducking 150mm shells, waiting to see where the final stroke will come from. If I get around to sending him the correct file he'll find out.

Does the donkini double as a crupper?

Russian water spirits will sing sad songs over your drowned self. Effervescent pixies will keen to a breakfast of bran flakes and bodhrans. It's not the size of the swamp, it's the girth of the alligators...

Crap. Fecking metric system. One...more...droplet...

Ah. There we go. I'm back. However temporarily. As of the New Year, I hope to be rounded up and marched over to my own Blog. Perhaps by Boers. Or Jack Russell Terriers.

This dosage is all for ****e. Look, I'm sorry I knocked you down. My family are very aggressive huggers. You could have braced yourself. You didn't even have a glass in your hands.

Damn. I don't care if it IS your cat. It will be lead into the light. With extreme prejudice. Just like Judas!

ALL,

Costard, being a member of House Rune, and meeting the requirements by beating Boo like the red-headed step justicar he is, is hereby and forever more put up to the members [Not that member Bauhaus, sit down] for the sacred Knighthood of the Peng Challenge Thread. Bring out the stenographers and the beer, and let the partying begin.

So let it be written, so let it be done. Welcome Sir Costard *Boot*, Knight of House Rune.

Rune